Mô tả công việc
• Prepare the pre-opening budget together with the General Manager and HODs
• Recruit, train, and develop finance department team members
• Prepare and submit financial reports, budgets, comments and analysis to management and owning company
• Maintain clear communication and reporting channel with owner representative.
• Establish procedures and policies, evaluate and ensure compliance of internal control.
• Safe guard the interest of the company by ensuring proper accounting and reporting practices in accordance with the local regulations.
• Review and control over signing of contracts/agreements/insurance matters.
• Participate as a member of management and advise on the financial, administrative and legal implications of all maters being reviewed
• Manage external and internal audits.
• General and administrative work.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package of salary and benefit.
- 12 days full paid leave a year, insurances paid in accordance with the Law
- Professional working environment. Care about your career advancement
- Free accommodation & 2 Meals
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 3-year experience relevant experience working in international hotels.
• Knowledge in hospitality business and Vietnam accounting principals and tax exposures.
• Familiar with the Uniform system of Accounts.
• Excellent communication skills in English Language (spoken and written).
• Exceptional leadership skills with strong sensibility to local culture and strong adaptability to local environment
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please also post the attached jobs on the website and please send applications to Ms.Linh: Gửi email
- Lĩnh vực: Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ, Resort/ Khu Du lịch
- Ngành nghề: Tài chính / Kế toán/ Thu mua/ Thủ kho
- Vị trí: Giám đốc, phó giám đốc Bộ phận/ Trưởng phòng/ Tổ trưởng