Mô tả công việc
• Manages Housekeeping personnel to ensure all guests and internal customers receive prompt and courteous service.
• Oversees Laundry personnel and operations.
• Schedules routine inspections of all Housekeeping areas by/with the Assistant Housekeeping Manager and other supervisors.
• Inspects guest and public areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishings, facilities, and equipment are clean and in good repair
• Makes recommendations to the General Manager regarding the upkeep of furnishings, facilities, and equipment, ensuring they are clean and in good condition.
• Informs other departments of Housekeeping matters that concern them, particularly the Engineering Department, Front Office, and Food and Beverage department.
• Establishes and maintains effective human relations and works with Human Resources department to ensure that team members performance is effectively managed
• Maintains appropriate standards for dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of Housekeeping personnel
• Conducts regular department meetings
• Identifies and ensures highest possible standard of cleanliness, maintenance, guest room supplies and amenities at a realistic costs
• Conducts necessary training programs for the team to ensure the highest standard of services delivered to Resort guests.
• Develops and maintains the effectiveness of all departmental policy & procedures.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Opportunity to work in an international resort environment (managed by one of the world leading hospitality company) with great career advancement.
• Competitive salary & benefits offered
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 2 years experience in same position/level in 4 or 5 stars hotel/resort
• Strong management skills and ability to inspire/influence/motivate others.
• Strong communication.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Ứng tuyển online trên Hoteljob.vn