Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- To prepare the Statement of Income & the Statement of Balance Sheet at the end of month.
- Making Weekly Manager’s report .
- To be responsible for the declaration on Tax (Turnover, Special Consumption, Management fee tax).
- Making Monthly Operations Report, Quarterly Operations Report to collect and checking all Sales Journal Voucher for posting to the ledgers.
- To collect and checking all Sales Journal Voucher for posting to the ledger.
- To have a complete understanding of the Hotel Employee Handbook and adhere to the regulations contained therein.
- Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years in hotel accounting or auditing experience including management experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Cv tiếng Anh
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||08:50 23/06/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|