Legacy Yen Tu MGallery by Sofitel. Accor Hotels - Guest Relations Officer
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
-RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
· The Guest Relations Officer is responsible and accountable for all operations in relation to the Guest Relations section whilst on duty. All duties and tasks performed are to be procedurally correct, timely and consistently, effective and efficient work practices and guest service standards, that the guests’ first and last impressions of the hotel are lasting ones of genuine warmth and friendliness and of high standards.
· To ensure that all guests of the hotel are checked in and checked out in an efficient, yet warm and friendly manner.
· To ensure that all guests are provided with concise information concerning the services and facilities provided by the hotel.
· Responsible for ongoing communication of pertinence using the logbook provided to other shifts.
· Responsible for ensuring that clear and constant communication lines are kept with all staff, other area and Departments.
· To ensure that all guest enquiries and requests are attended to in a helpful, professional yet warm and friendly manner.
· To ensure on a daily basis that you are fully aware of all arrivals to the Hotel, and in particular, VIP’s and return guests, and that you are aware of any special requests so that they may be acted accordingly.
· To ensure that you are completely aware of the complete range of services and facilities that the hotel provides to its guests and visitors.
· To ensure you have a complete and thorough knowledge of the outlets of the hotel, their operating hours and the scope of services that they provide.
· To ensure that Guest Relations Desk is not left unattended at anytime whilst on duty.
· To be completely aware of the Fire and Emergency Procedures of the hotel and your responsibilities in an emergency.
· To acquire, through training provided, a complete knowledge of all policies and policies as set down by the hotel that relate specifically to the Guest Relations.
· To ensure at all times that personal presentation is immaculate and your uniform or work clothes are in line with relevant Guest Relations and Hotel uniform and clothing codes.
· To ensure that you as a Guest Relations Officer at the hotel have a comprehensive knowledge of town and what is happening within the city at all times, and to ensure that all guest enquiries are met with prompt, informative yet friendly solution.
· To maintain and be aware of the importance of guest recognition.
· Responsible for adhering to the rules and regulations of the hotel as set down in the Staff Handbook.
· To actively promote the services, facilities and standards of the hotel at every opportunity, and uphold its image at all times.
· Through effective and creative promotion of the Hotel’s facilities and services, ensure that the opportunities for revenue, increased departmental profits and facility usage are maximized.HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES
· To be understanding, supportive and encouraging to all.RELATION
· Reports directly to the Guest Relations Supervisor.REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
· To assist and carry out other duties as required and directed.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Package of salary and benefits
- Professional and international working environment.Care about future career advancements
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working in international hotels
- Thorough knowledge of customer service,
- Good organizational and multitasking abilitiesProblem-solving skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to email: Gửi email
or visit to Legacy Yên Tử, MGallery by Sofitel, Uông Bí, Quang Ninh province.
or contact Ms Tâm (in office hour) for further information: 0916 020360