Purchasing Manager - Trưởng Phòng Cung Ứng
- Hạn nộp: 02/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Identifies training needs, develops formal training plans and conducts training sessions for purchasing staffs in coordination with other departments.
- Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
- Participates in negotiations for service contracts
- Identifies and develops reliable sources of supply
- Protects inventories from waste, spoilage and theft
- Works with Head of Departments to perform ad hoc cost benefit analysis on various projects.
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers/other third parties.
- Assist other department in finding better products/services with timely manner.
- Translates operating forecasts into material requirements plans and thereby determines standard stock and re-order levels with - - - Department Heads and Management
- Identifies and organizes adequate storage for all perpetual inventory items and implements corporate policy, products and initiatives in order to maximize cost effectiveness
- Establishes adequate record keeping and issuance procedures
- Keeps abreast of the marketplace as to innovation and value
- Processes purchase requests from departments
- Obtains competitive quotations and bids
- Ensure physical stock take is conducted as scheduled
- Posts orders to inventory module and produces purchase order for receiver to match against goods received
- Place approved orders
- Establishes standard purchasing specifications
- Ensures products and resources are assigned to the appropriate department and billed accordingly
- Supervises the hotels print shop to ensure timely and economical production of printed material
- Ensures that market surveys are completed in coordination with the Executive Chef, F&B Manager and Accountant
- Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
- May assist with other duties as assigned by management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor’s degree in Materials, Purchasing Management or related field.
2. Service years in the field: 3 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
3. Service years in supervisor/manager level: at least one year in similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
4. Knowledge and skills:
Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
5. Language: Good in English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- English CV
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tổ 3, Khu phố 7, thị trấn An Thới, huyện Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang
- 0297 3 978 888
InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort is ideally located on Bai Truong – one of the most beautiful beaches on Phu Quoc “Pearl Island”. The resort is part of the Phu Quoc Marina complex which includes a waterfront, theme park, sailing club, shopping, restaurants, bars & residences. The resort features 459 rooms, suites and villas offering an array of elegantly appointed accommodations, 5 restaurants and bars offering a wide range of world class dining options, modern meetings and events facilities with a grand ballroom ideal for themed dinners, gala events and stylish weddings and last but not least, a Harnn Heritage Spa thoughtfully designed to enhance your wellness.