Chef de Cuisines, Culinary
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
• Have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy relating handbook.
• Assist in the management of the kitchen’s daily operations.
• Monitor consumption and maximize capacity of resources and equipment.
• Create weekly executive set lunch, monthly, promotional and seasonal menus in cooperation with the Executive Sous Chef.
• Monitor the quality of dishes produced in the kitchen.
• Ensure the kitchen and utensils are clean and hygienic.
• Continuously improve health and safety standards.
• Deliver high quality products to every guest.
• Maintain a hygienic, clean kitchen and equipment.
• Address guest’s requests and handle complaints promptly and to their satisfaction.
• Provide feedback to guest’s recommendations and share their ideas with staff and management.
• Coach, motivate, counsel and evaluate kitchen staff.
• Test and correct any deviations from service procedures swiftly through on the job training.
• Promote a work environment where employees feel valued, appreciated, involved, equal and safe.
• Suggest creative ideas to enhance the kitchen’s image and offering.
• Interact with department and company team members, management, and contractors professionally and positively.
• Liaise with the Chief Stewarding in order to ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained in all areas of the kitchen, such as machinery, small Kitchen equipment, floors and fridges.
• Attend department and inter-department meetings and share relevant information.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Participate in the company recycling program and follow a strict discipline to reduce, re-use and recycle whenever possible.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 3-4 years in the role of Sous Chef.
• Excellent product knowledge of Asian and International Cuisine; accurate knife skills; understanding of HACCP standards and guidelines.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent leadership and supervisory abilities.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the Food and Beverage department.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to communicate in Mandarin or Cantonese to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries; knowledge of English, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||07:44 27/05/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256