Sous Chef, Culinary
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• respect, openness and trust.
• Actively participate in the training, development the Culinary colleagues, according to the monthly training plan, hygiene reports and any other highlighted areas for fine tuning/development that would benefit the team and guests.
• Conducts colleague performance appraisals to review colleagues’ general performance and discuss any areas for development – and highlight areas of strength.
• Attends meetings and briefings as instructed by the Chef de Cuisine and clearly and concisely share relevant information to related teams, in a timely manner.
• Interacts with colleagues of other departments within areas of responsibility and develops solid working relationships with them.
• Assist the Chef de Cuisines, communicate and delegate the production schedule for the day, collating quantities to be produced from the forecast and for the next day's operation, to the team with clear and concise details, and follow up.
• Coordinate with the Chef de Cuisines for any special functions regarding food preparation and presentation, including additional costs and staffing requirements.
• Follow plans and implements effective food promotions in co-ordination with the Food & Beverage Promotion Calendar.
• To communicate and delegate the production schedule for the day, collating quantities to be produced from the forecast and for the next day's operation.
• Identify Market needs and trends in terms of food for both hotel guests and local market, and Monitors and analyses the menus and products of competitive restaurants.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the Company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per Department and Company standards.
• Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Participate in the Company recycling program and follow a strict discipline to reduce, re-use and recycle wherever possible.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 2-3 years in the role of Sous Chef.
• Excellent product knowledge of Chinese or Asian Cuisine; accurate knife skills; understanding of HACCP standards and guidelines.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent leadership and supervisory abilities.
• Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the Food and Beverage department.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.