Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
• Manage financial progress and monitoring labor costs and other expenses.
• Effective and efficient management of casino public area cleaning programs, these areas include casino, F&B outlets, washrooms and all back of house facilities.
• Manage the day to day operations of the department with the ability to maximize productivity and minimize operating costs.
• Coordinate all cleaning activities with relevant departments to achieve desired results with minimum disruption to the Casino and F&B operations.
• Coordinate training programs for cleaning and waste depot, fostering the career development of all team members
• Development and continuous improvement of standard operating and emergency procedures for all casino public area cleaning activities.
• Implementation and monitoring of quality assurance program to ensure consistent cleaning standards are maintained throughout the casino public area.
• Ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained for each shift rotation to meet the cleaning demands and maintain five-star services standards.
• Manage waste recycling programs including selling the message to the staff
• Monitoring inventory control and ensuring continuous supply of parts and consumables.
• Ensure PAS staff adhere to all security procedures and practices and follow grooming standards.
• Monitor staff’s hygiene and grooming according to the company standards.
• Interact with department and team members, management, and contractors professionally and positively.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Achieves highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules, responsible to the cleanliness of casino public areas.
• Performing non-office hours duty for ad hoc events/bad weather condition or emergency is required.
• Participate in the company recycling program and follow a strict discipline to reduce, re-use and recycle wherever possible.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 2-3 years of management experience.
• Ability for marble, granite, vinyl floor treatment skills are an advantage.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows, Office software & POS software.
• Customer service oriented, excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills.
• Must have excellent leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
• Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the Food and Beverage department.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256