Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
• Makes bed.
• Dusts the room and furniture.
• Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
• Cleans the bathroom.
• Cleans the closet.
• Vacuums and racks the carpet.
• Checks and secures the rooms.
• Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
• Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
• Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
• Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
• Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
• Responsible for replenishment of guest complimentary water.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and maintained of his work area.
• Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
• Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to him.
• Authorize to enter in guestrooms for cleaning and providing turndown services as per requirement.
• Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
• Perform any other duty as requested and as per Company’s standards.
• Responsible Business: Show involvement and be interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business hotel and departmental activities.
• Accepts flexible working schedule when necessary for the Hotel’s uninterrupted service as well during the pre opening stage.
• Be co-operative to the entire team for all other duties and do direct job or indirect job to be one team. You may be required to undertake other duties or you may work in another department from time to time as the Hotel may require according to the business requirement
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Work in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others by applying hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations
• Ensure that guests’ details are not disclosed.
• Follow emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
• Maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance and body language as well as per employee handbook set by the Company.
Yêu cầu công việc
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, and friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Curriculum vitae
- Health Certification.
- The relevant qualifications.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|