CBRE VIETNAM - PROPERTY MANAGER
Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Ensures periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- At owner's discretion, markets and leases the property, qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, and negotiating new leases and lease renewals. Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepares all required legal notices. Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
- Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
- Negotiates early terminations of leases. Provides lease analysis for client's review and approval. Documents settlement of and notifies affected parties.
- Supports all property sales by overseeing due diligence process and monitoring the activity of outside brokers.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 24-hour health and accident insurance package for employees.
• Stable income; monthly salary and 13th month salary.
• There are opportunities for promotion and training at work.
• Opportunity to work in a multinational corporation with good workplace environment.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
- Real estate license required. CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Facilities Coordinator||20/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Receptionist cum Customer Services||28/07/2019||5 - 8 triệu|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|