Director of Talent and Culture (HR)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for the development and formulation of policies, procedures and practices to support the operational needs of the hotel. The Director of Talent and Culture supervises and provides consultation to the management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations.
He/she is also expected to take a leadership role in developing a culture that supports the hotel’s strategic goals. The Director of Talent and Culture will lead performance management, talent assessment, and effective labor relationships, including negotiating and administering labor agreements.
- Prepare and implement Talent & Culture, Learning & Development budget, guidelines, policies and procedures in compliance with corporate direction and legal requirements.
- Manage the brand integration and learning & development strategy that brings efficiency to the employee performance.
- Manage the hotel activities of recruitment and selection, learning and development, payroll, benefits, legal compliance and employee relations.
- Take the lead in the performance management.
- Initiate and implement activities to ensure maximum staff satisfaction and engagement process.
- Be an inspiration to all hotel staff
and be an example of Novotel brand standard.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Enjoy benefits for HODs packages (discuss in interview).
- Free accommodation and 03 meals per day.
- Develop your career with Accorhotels.
- International working environment.
- Enjoy Accor room rates in Asia area.
- Young and dynamic team.
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management
• Minimum 8 years of Human Resources Management experience, with at least 3 years in the same position or managerial level.
• A strong understanding of labor and employment law
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication and customer contact skills
• Results and service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• A team player & builder
• A motivator & self-starter
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Able to train employee
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|ENGLISH TEACHER||26/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|CHEF DE PARTIE (COLD KITCHEN)||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|GUEST RELATIONS OFFICER||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN BẢO VỆ||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN BUỒNG PHÒNG||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANT (NHÂN VIÊN PHỤC VỤ)||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|RESERVATION ATTENDANT||20/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|SPA THERAPIST (KỸ THUẬT VIÊN SPA)||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Engineering Secretary (Thư ký kỹ thuật)||15/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Accountant||25/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Sales (Based in Ho Chi Minh)||15/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|IT MANAGER (Trưởng phòng IT)||25/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Chief Security (Trợ lý TBP An ninh)||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Receptionist (Nhân viên lễ tân Spa)||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Area Attendant (Nhân viên vệ sinh công cộng)||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Outlet Manager (Seafood Restaurant)||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Housekeeping Manager (Trưởng bộ phận Buồng phòng)||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||4||14:36 25/07/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|