Banquet Operation Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Communicate with the event organizer before and after the event to ensure customer satisfaction.
• To takes responsibility by handles guest complaints and to sold problems regarding the guest misconduct or appropriate behavior.
• Pro-active participating in customer needs.
• To ensure that training gets conducted on a regular basis and that the accumulated training hours meet or exceed the forecasted target.
• To conduct the performance review with the team members and to administrate development programs for the team.
• Ensure punctuality, grooming and hygiene of the team is at the highest level and of professional business standards.
• To conduct monthly communication meetings and ensure that proper communication/ information flows throughout the team.
• Attends the monthly F&B meeting and the bi monthly marketing meeting operation
• Develops teamwork at and ensure cooperation and constructive relation with other outlet and departments.
• The primary responsibility of the banquet operation manager is to ensure that the service is of the highest level possible through constant training and supervision of the team.
• To ensure that all banquet operating equipment is in presentable / working condition and properly stored when not in use.
• To ensure all banquet facilities are presentable and properly maintained and report, handles and follow up on all maintenance requirements.
• Supervises the revision of a complete banquet operating manual with SOP’s and implement it through training and strictly follow up.
• Establishes procedures to monitor and control the beverage consumption.
• Responsible for optimum manning to ensure profitability without compromising established standards.
• To ensure proper billing is done and proper records are kept.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary package + service charge.
- Annual performance bonus.
- 8hrs/day; 5 days/week.
- 14 annual leave/year.
- Social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance & accident insurance.
- Hotel activities, hotel outing.
- Internal & External training
Yêu cầu công việc
- A minimum of six years experience in well-established properties preferable in banquet, with at least 3 years experience in a supervisory position.
- Good leadership, people skills and management skills are necessary.
- Able to work long and flexible hour when required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Please send your CV to Ms Linh, Cluster Assistant HR Manager.
- Email: Gửi email.
- Tel: +84 (0) 24 3933 0500
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân viên Kỹ Thuật||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Receptionist Position||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Coordinator Position||08/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|