Cashier, Cage Operations (Count Team)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Organizing and securing the storage of count carts, cash boxes, and cassettes for count.
- Transporting all collected cash boxes/cassettes to the Count Room
- Operating automated money counter equipment to count and proceeding tickets/currency that were removed from all the cash boxes/cassettes.
- Reporting suspect cash and cash equivalents.
- Verifying and reconciling before and after counts.
- Bagging, bundling, securing and transporting counts.
- Providing information for reporting purposes.
- Completing daily maintenance of all money counter equipment.
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed.
- General cleaning and maintenance.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work unsupervised for varying lengths of time
- Ability to work standing up for extended periods of time
- Ability to work any/various shifts.
- Strong customer service and communication skills with the ability to read and speak basic English.
- Must be able to bend, push, lift, and carry some heavy equipment’s.
- Minimum high school or college or basic work experience in Cage operations.