Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
- Arriving at work on time in the uniform provided, ensuring a neat and tidy appearance, according to the employee handbook.
- Having a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets/promotions, spa, fitness center and etc.
- Receiving daily worksheets for room attendants and briefing from executive housekeeper acting as room coordinator in allocating the house every morning. Staff location (which room attendants to which floor), Rooms to be covered (productivity required for the day), VIP arrivals or special requests (foam pillows, chemical free room and etc.), Casual staff allocation and length of working time and Special rooms (pre-registered or room wait).
- Reading the housekeeping logbook every day for any noted relevant to their areas of that needs their attention or response.
- Supervisors and on-duty staff attend general housekeeping briefing to discuss about Occupancy levels- number of guests arriving, departing and stay-over. Number of vacant ready, vacant clean, vacant dirty rooms at the start of the day. Room allocations for VIP arrivals, registered. Special requests other than those listed on worksheets (service times, special amenities, extra towels.)
- This briefing will also give staffs the opportunity to communicate their feedback on all matters relating to their work. The briefing can also be used for general training purposes.
- Ensuring that the high standard of cleanliness and quality is maintained as well as audit team for productivity figures.
- Checking all VIP arrival rooms first thing to make sure all is in perfect order as per VIP arrival.
- Ensuring to spend 10-20 minutes per working day with each of the room attendants on their floor. Training, coaching, counseling, encouraging, physically helping the room attendants to ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained.
- Standardize a consistent visually pleasing room presentation. Foster goodwill and teamwork among staff.
- Ensuring that guest corridors, guest lift areas as well as pantries and service areas are kept clean and tidy. If a corridor needs to be vacuumed and/or dusted supervisors are to firstly see if a designated person on duty can do this task. If no other resources are available, supervisors will be expected to carry out the task themselves. Corridors are vacuumed and dusted every day by the designated person.
- Randomly inspect rooms each floor every day and submit an inspection sheet. These rooms are in addition to the rooms cleaned by the room attendants. These inspection sheets are to be reviewed on a daily basis with the assistant executive housekeeper or executive housekeeper.
- Coordinating with the uniform room attendant for special cleaning requests from front office and/or guests.
- At all times communication between room attendants and supervisors is to be cordial, polite and honest. Supervisors and room attendants are to work together in order to reach the common goal of both parties. The company standard of quality and cleanliness is maintained through on going training and coaching. Productivity levels are closely monitored to ensure fairness, equity and harmony through teamwork and communication.
- Ensuring that assigned working hours and breaks are strictly adhered to by themselves primarily, and the floor employees accordingly.
- Checking immediately upon discovery of illness of guest and/or housekeeping employee and offer assistance by notifying the housekeeping office so that further steps can be undertaken.
- Performing all jobs in an efficient manner to achieve a productivity level of merit.
- Attending training sessions and meeting as required.
- Performing other duties as requested by the management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Join Insurance in probation time if sign contract
- Have health care and Insurance
- 13th bonus
- Annual bonus
- Support ticket for interviewing trip and relocation transportation
- Bonus in PH and birthday
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experiences, preferably experience in international 4-5 star hotel/resort.
- Excellent service oriented mind
- Guest Complaint handling skill
- Good command in English
- MS Office
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Assistant Director of Engineering||31/03/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Hygience Manager||29/02/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Telemarketer||29/02/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Telemarketing - Team Leader||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|