Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Perform professional accounting duties to maintain control over expenses, income, assets and liability of the hotel to ensure the security of the assets of the company in a centralized accounting environment. Conduct related report about hotel business performance. Manage lower level accounting staff.
- Review and correction of daily revenue journal.
- Review Revenue balance sheet weekly.
- Control of accommodation advance deposits.
- Monitoring of house banks and investments
- Analysis and investigation of cashier’s over and short.
- Investigation and input of bank statement data.
- Bank reconciliation: agency, replacement reserve.
- Review of accounts payable monthly inventory reconciliation.
- Review of accounts payable purchases journal.
- Review of travel agency commission payments.
- Maintenance of replacement reserve cash book.
- Asset Purchase / Disposal reporting to Owners.
- Review of F&B Control reconciliation and journal and interface / input to General Ledger each month end.
- Review of accounts payable and interface to General Ledger each month end.
- Preparation of month end journals.
- Participation in month end review.
- Review and prepare final input in the General Ledger from various sources each month.
- Review general ledger and Financial Reports each month.
- Prepare balance sheet record and identify and reconcile all items therein each month.
- Prepare bank reconciliation such as agency, imparts and replacement reserve.
- Invoice all non-trade receivables.
- Conduct Payroll Auditing.
- Conduct inter-company reconciliation, payments and invoicing.
- Prepare project status summary / Owners Asset Addition Schedule.
- Prepare Weekly Activity Report.
- Participation in the 3-month outlook, strategic plan, reforecast and budget.
- Assist in the set up and/or Review of accommodation package on system.
- Assist other departments in analyzing their financial results.
- Review travel agency commission payments.
- Monitor, analysis and report variations from the budget.
- Assess work operations and prepare plans to implement change when required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good Communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years in hotel accounting or auditing experience including management experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Professional accounting certifications may requested by local laws and regulations.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|