Quy mô :
B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
Perform professional accounting duties to maintain control over expenses, income, assets and liability of the hotel to ensure the security of the assets of the company in a centralized accounting environment. Conduct related report about hotel business performance. Manage lower level accounting staff.
- Review and correction of daily revenue journal.
- Review Revenue balance sheet weekly.
- Control of accommodation advance deposits.
- Monitoring of house banks and investments
- Analysis and investigation of cashier’s over and short.
- Investigation and input of bank statement data.
- Bank reconciliation: agency, replacement reserve.
- Review of accounts payable monthly inventory reconciliation.
- Review of accounts payable purchases journal.
- Review of travel agency commission payments.
- Maintenance of replacement reserve cash book.
- Asset Purchase / Disposal reporting to Owners.
- Review of F&B Control reconciliation and journal and interface / input to General Ledger each month end.
- Review of accounts payable and interface to General Ledger each month end.
- Preparation of month end journals.
- Participation in month end review.
- Review and prepare final input in the General Ledger from various sources each month.
- Review general ledger and Financial Reports each month.
- Prepare balance sheet record and identify and reconcile all items therein each month.
- Prepare bank reconciliation such as agency, imparts and replacement reserve.
- Invoice all non-trade receivables.
- Conduct Payroll Auditing.
- Conduct inter-company reconciliation, payments and invoicing.
- Prepare project status summary / Owners Asset Addition Schedule.
- Prepare Weekly Activity Report.
- Participation in the 3-month outlook, strategic plan, reforecast and budget.
- Assist in the set up and/or Review of accommodation package on system.
- Assist other departments in analyzing their financial results.
- Review travel agency commission payments.
- Monitor, analysis and report variations from the budget.
- Assess work operations and prepare plans to implement change when required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good Communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years in hotel accounting or auditing experience including management experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Professional accounting certifications may requested by local laws and regulations.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: firstname.lastname@example.org