Demi Chef - All Day Dining Outlet
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Support the Section Chef by preparing, presenting, storing and serving a selection of dishes. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Prepare, cook, serve and store the following dishes:
- Appetizers, Savories, Salads and Sandwiches
- Sauces: hot and cold
- Eggs, Vegetables, Fruit, Rice and Farinaceous Dishes
- Poultry and Game dishes
- Meat dishes: meat marinades, carve meats
- Fish and shell fish: sauces for fish and shell fish, garnishing techniques and methods of service for fish
- Pastry, cakes and yeast goods: petits fours, desserts
- Hot and cold deserts: decorate portion and present
- Chinese Regional Dishes:
- Guangong dishes
- Sichuman dishes
- Beijing dishes
- Shanghai dishes
- Thai Regional Dishes
- Indian Regional Dishes
- Malay and Nonya Dishes
- Indonesian Dishes
- Japanese Dishes
- Vietnamese Dishes
- Asian Desserts
- Dim Sum
- Buffet Food
- Communicate politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers.
- Provide direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards.
- Communicate to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information.
- Establish and maintain effective employee working relationships.
- Attend and participate in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as scheduled.
- Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
- Clean and re-set his/her working area.
- Implement the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to:
- House Rules and Regulation
- Health and Safety
- Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Kitchen Admin||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|