Assistant Manager, Fixed Asset
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
Main purpose of the Job:
The Assistant Manager, Fixed Asset is responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of financial information relating to fixed assets. The individual is require to lead and supervise the team to track existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
Key Duties may include but not limited to:
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports to be used for management including capital expenditure.
- Manage a team of fixed asset including coaching and training.
- Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations.
- Work closely with procurement, receiving and user departments to design and develop a fixed asset tracking process.
- Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
- Review / prepare entries of additions, disposals and depreciation for general ledger and Fixed Asset Register (FAR).
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Develop and maintain tagging system for all the property's assets.
- Conduct periodic physical stock take on the property's assets.
- Conduct periodic impairment reviews for intangible assets.
- Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Medical Insurance for Employee
• Shuttle Bus
• Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of working fixed asset accounting experience
- Recognized accounting qualification preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience of fixed assets and General Ledger
- Relevant experience in a management role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Good understanding of the accounting standards and tax regulations in relation to fixed assets
- Experience with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and cash management is a plus
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal in English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||07:44 27/05/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256