Training Manager (Learning & Development)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Ensures participants receive the appropriate property and company orientation, understand program materials and build relationships with property leadership team.
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of guest satisfaction and can demonstrate guest satisfaction skills.
- Administers and delivers core training initiatives in compliance with corporate training and development standards. Core training initiatives include Orientation, Leadership Skills, Trainer Certification, Diversity Training, and Management Development Program.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Ensures adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
- Develops, implements and maintains a management orientation program to introduce new managers to the expected leadership behaviors and management skills (e.g., financial management, human resources skills).
- • Provides additional training to participants to increase skills (e.g., HR skills).
• Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
• Oversees the Management Development Program.
• Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
• Develops specific training to improve service performance.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Get competitive salary & service charge
- Support for transportation fare to start work and at the end of the contract
- Support for the traveling allowance for home visit: once 1 year
- Have 12 annual leave days for a working year
- Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
- To be entitled to the prescribed insurance, including health insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance
- Get 24/24 accident insurance during the term of the hotel contract
- Join an annual picnic
- Receive training and training for career development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent English communication
- Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
- Want to develop career path in Marriott International
- At least 2 years experience at the same position in 5 Stars international hotel
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; certified trainer; no work experience required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Training Manager||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Learning and Development Manager (Vietnamese only) I Quản lý đào tạo và phát triển||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng phòng Nhân sự kiêm HC tổng hợp||14/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng Phòng Nhân Sự/ Human Resource Manager||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resources Manager/ Trưởng bộ phận Hành Chính Nhân Sự||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|TRƯỞNG PHÒNG NHÂN SỰ||31/12/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Assistant Director of Talent & Culture/ Phó Giám Đốc Nhân Sự||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Learning & Development Manager||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resources Director/ Manager - Giám Đốc/ Trưởng Phòng Nhân sự||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Manager/ Trưởng phòng Đào tạo||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resources Manager||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|