Training Manager (Learning & Development)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Ensures participants receive the appropriate property and company orientation, understand program materials and build relationships with property leadership team.
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of guest satisfaction and can demonstrate guest satisfaction skills.
- Administers and delivers core training initiatives in compliance with corporate training and development standards. Core training initiatives include Orientation, Leadership Skills, Trainer Certification, Diversity Training, and Management Development Program.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Ensures adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
- Develops, implements and maintains a management orientation program to introduce new managers to the expected leadership behaviors and management skills (e.g., financial management, human resources skills).
- • Provides additional training to participants to increase skills (e.g., HR skills).
• Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
• Oversees the Management Development Program.
• Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
• Develops specific training to improve service performance.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Get competitive salary & service charge
- Support for transportation fare to start work and at the end of the contract
- Support for the traveling allowance for home visit: once 1 year
- Have 12 annual leave days for a working year
- Work 5 days per week - 2 days off per week
- To be entitled to the prescribed insurance, including health insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance
- Get 24/24 accident insurance during the term of the hotel contract
- Join an annual picnic
- Receive training and training for career development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent English communication
- Hard-working | Active | Enthusiastic
- Want to develop career path in Marriott International
- At least 2 years experience at the same position in 5 Stars international hotel
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; certified trainer; no work experience required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Outlet Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Vietnamese Assistant Director of Finance (Urgent)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Executive||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Outlets Sales Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Social Media Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter - In Room Dining||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Events Management||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Banquet Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter/ Waitress||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|In Room Dining Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Outlet Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Banquet Supervisor||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Event Executive||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Officer||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Engineer (BMS)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef de Parties||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trainee IT||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Steward - Local||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Revenue Manager||30/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cost Controller||30/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Revenue Analyst||31/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Vietnamese Executive Sous Chef||30/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Income Supervisor||31/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cost Officer||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Area Attendant||30/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Account Receivable Supervisor (Urgently)||31/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|