- Hạn nộp: 25/06/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Côn Đảo - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Manage restaurant and bar operations follow standards to bring effectively the superior products and services by create the difference according to policies and procedures accepted by the hotel.
- Organize staff to follow the approved standard procedures. Make changes, improve processes as needed
- Ensure and maintain smooth running of the department at all times.
- Following restaurant& bar’s operation and handle incidents properly with satisfied service quality give
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Develop F&B concepts in coordination with the F&B Manager.
- Check daily food presentations and buffet decorations.
- Maximize restaurant revenues and profitability.
- Check, control and maintain F&B costs.
- Conduct regular staff and product training.
- Implement and supervise the implementation of personnel policies and regulations of the restaurant
- Following restaurant& bar’s operation and handle incidents properly with satisfied service quality given.
- Support supervisors and FB service staff at peak times; undertake any operational duties to ensure guest expectation is met.
- Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until itis resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
- To ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's employee rules and regulations.
- Prepare weekly roster, ensuring manning power is always managed effectively and efficiently.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1. Salary and Allowances
Full Salary & monthly Service Charge in probation period.
Meal allowance in probationary period.
Support to relocation allowance by ranks.
Home Visit allowance
Supported housing staff with full amenities and entertainment area.
Support shuttle bus to Hotel.
Support for 2 meals during the work shift.
Uniforms are provided according to Hotel standards.
International working environment, join courses of Hotel Standard
3. Insurance policy
Insurance according to the provisions of Labour law
24/7 accident insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge & Experience :
- Vocational certificate or diploma in hotel management.
- At least 2 year experience in restaurant management position in the hotel.
- Good knowledge and practices of HACCP and food safety guidelines.
- Fluent in English communication.
- Knowledge of Hotel PMS ( Opera/ Protel/ Smile...) and basic skills of Microsoft Office
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- Strong training, problem solving and leadership skills
- Able to handle physically demanding workload
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team and individual player.
- A motivator & self-starter
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Apply to via hoteljob.vn
- Submit CV to email: joinus@ thesecretcondao.com (please delete "the space" after "@")
- Tel: 0254.3837.888 (Linh)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 100 - 499
- Số 08 Tôn Đức Thắng, Thị Trấn Côn Đảo, Huyện Côn Đảo, Tỉnh Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu
The Secret Con Dao is the first property to be owned and managed directly by the AKYN Hospitality Management Group. Perched on a pristine stretch of Con Dao coastline, in the heart of Con Dao’s charming town and many attractions, The Secret Con Dao offers an enchanting escape with sparkling sea views, stylish hotel rooms, captivating meeting venues and delightful dining options. Hints of Con Dao’s storied heritage are complemented with tasteful contemporary design and environmental-friendly processes, protecting this cherished seaside destination and offering an unforgettable guest experience immersed in rich local culture.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự