Director of Club InterContinental
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
- Manages all aspects of the Club InterContinental Rooms,Suites,Penthouses,Villas/Lounge/Butler/guest relations function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction to Club InterContinental guests/IHG Rewards Club/Ambassador members/VIPs.
- Oversees and directs the department on all aspects of Club InterContinental facilities including Club room categories and Club Lounge, also quality of services that align with IHG Brand Standard. Direct department’s weekly, monthly, yearly plans that are related to operation, people, resort’s businesses, and guest satisfaction which is evaluated by resort’s Metrics.
- Directs and manage the reports on operational and personnel issues, including budgets, departmental expenses as well as updates and changes made to staffing, service sequences, promotions, events, challenges and successes to the hotel management.
- Takes an excellent leadership and maintain excellent relations and communications with the team members as well as all other hotel departments.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Uniforms/ Laundry Services
- Monthly Employee Recreational Activity
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefit
- 13th Month Salary
- Annually Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• A high energy level and a passion for achieving results
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams to drive for results
• Ability to manage complex relationships
• A passion for delivering superior results
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
• Update knowledge of Front Office, Food and Beverage and Housekeeping
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 6 years of guest service / hotel experience with 3 years in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV in English
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Director of Club InterContinental||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Team Leader - Open Tour||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý du lịch||31/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|