General Cashier/Thủ quỹ
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- The General Cashier assists to Financial Controller in overseeing and directing all aspects concerning cash receipt, disbursement and company's bank account, including internal control.
- To responsible for collection of all amount dropped in the safety box by the outlet cashiers.
- To prepare and balance general cashier summary & petty cash book.
- He/She acts as a petty cash disbursing agent.
- To collect and count (with a witness) the contents of all cashiers daily envelopes.
- To review shift summary schedule completed by the Front Office cashier, investigate immediately if there is any variance. Keep the summaries on file for subsequent reference.
- To receive and record in the General Cashier’s Daily Report and in the daily deposit all cash and cheques received by mail.
- To plan to perform spot checks (unannounced) of the balances of floats maintained around the property. To make sure all transactions relating incoming funds and paid outs have supporting paperwork.
- To prepare and make the daily bank deposit & reconciliation Bank sheet.
- To maintain all house fund contracts and count all house funds.
- To provide change for all cashiers.
- To be responsible for maintaining enough coins and banknotes for cashiers’ daily exchange.
- To arrange the sale of Foreign Currency received.
- To review petty cash summary for replenishment of petty cash custodian.
- To post & maintain Petty cash voucher.
- To prepare weekly summary petty cash.
- To prepare monthly and quarterly report for forex exchange to the bank and state bank.
- To make sure that all Accor Policy regarding Cash and Bank are stictly implemented.
- Directly report to the Accounting Manager/Finacial Controller.
- To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other any duties as designated by supervisor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Benefit Card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s Degree/College in Accounting/Finance.
- Thorough Knowledge of local regulatory financial – accountant requirements.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the same position.
- Good at writing and communication in English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Careful, meticulous, honest.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Kế toán doanh thu/Income Auditor||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế Toán Thu Mua/Purchasing Accounting||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên mua hàng/Purchasing Officer||29/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán thanh toán||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán chi phí và giá thành||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Thu ngân/ Cashier||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kiểm soát chi phí/Cost controller||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán Thanh toán /Receivable Accountant||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế Toán Tổng Hợp - Safari Park||15/03/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Kế toán Công nợ/Receivable Accountant||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Thu ngân/Cashier||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|