Quy mô :
Nhân sự Không liên hệ 28 Đường Nguyễn Huệ, Thành phố Qui Nhơn, Binh Dinh Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
- To coordinate the Security of the Hotel as a whole, taking into consideration liaison with the outside security firm.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of Security within the Hotel at all time whilst on duty. (Refer Organization Chart)
- Conform to and enforce policies and procedures & rules and regulations as laid down by ACCOR and the Hotel in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
- Performs special duties as required by the Security Manager or Senior Assistant Manager Security.
- Maintain a Hotel logbook on incidents, complaints etc. and refer them, if required to the appropriate department for follow up action.
- To attend regular operational meetings to review, monitor, adjust and upgrade the performance of the Department as a whole, explaining new direction and policies and procedures at the same time.
- To be aware of the Security policies and procedures of the hotel, and ensure that at all times in all area of the Hotel that they are being strictly adhered to.
- To be aware of the Fire and Emergency procedures, and your Departments responsibility in an emergency.
- To handle and resolve all guest queries and complaints in an efficient manner and to establish an amicable relationship with all clients, customers and guests of the Hotel.
- Have a good relationship with all colleagues.
- Be understanding, supportive, encouraging and helpful to all.
- Reports directly to the Resident Manager.
- Work closely with other Departments of the hotel, and attend regular meetings on a periodical basis.
- Participate in providing and receiving constructive criticism with regards to the Department and the Hotel as a whole, in order to improve efficiency, productivity and guest service.
- To perform other related duties and special projects as required by the Resident Manager, both within and outside the hotel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Benefit Card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the same position.
- Good communication in English.
- Careful, meticulous, honest.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Purchasing Manager||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager||01/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|RESERVATION MANAGER||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Banquet Supervisor||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|General Accountant||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Learning & Development Manager||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food and Beverage Secretary||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Experience Manager- Guest Relation Manager||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Sale and Marketing (Hanoi)||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Restaurant Manager||01/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Asst. Bar Manager||01/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef||01/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Sous Chef||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Banquet Manager||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Security||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-commerce Supervisor||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|NIGHT MANAGER||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resident Manager (Rooms)||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa & Recreation Manager||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|SPA Senior Therapist (Supervisor)||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Chef de Partie||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Demi Chef de Partie||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Commis Chef||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Commis Chef||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Banquet Coordinator||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Receptionist||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Asst. Front Office Manager||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Supervisor||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Area Supervisor||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 28 Đường Nguyễn Huệ, Thành phố Qui Nhơn, Binh Dinh Province, Vietnam