- Hạn nộp: 20/08/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
As Executive Housekeeper, you will be responsible for implementing, driving and managing all Housekeeping business requirements and related activities of the Resort.
• To ensure that the departments within his/her scope of responsibility adhere to all policies and procedures set by Novotel Phu Quoc Resort.
• Lead and encourage robust and positive interaction with all departments and key stakeholders, i.e. Front Office, Engineering, Food & Beverage teams and all third party suppliers/partners to meet and exceed guest and employee’s satisfaction at all times.
• Provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring total guests’ satisfaction.
• Take the time to become familiar with all guests and employee’s and ensure you and the Housekeeping team are committed to service excellence at all times.
• Lead and encourage an ‘eye for detail’ and promote through mentoring and coaching the same quality within the Housekeeping team.
• Housekeeping is your business, ‘treat it as such’ by remaining a entrepreneurial and commercially minded leader without compromising the strategic objectives.
• To maintain effective communication between his/her department and the General Manager.
• Ensures that all reports are prepared completely and on time.
• Ensures that SOP is available, current and in effect.
• Develops and implements programs designed to improve the efficiency of the operation and improve the service to our guests.
• To consistently maintain selection, staffing, training, supervision, morale, grooming and conduct standards and terminate all persons within her scope of responsibility delegated by the General Manager and/or Hotel Management.
Human Relation and Training
• Ensures that an effective and complete training program is in use and that all associates are well trained and re-trained, as needed.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly service charge
• Friendly & free accommodation and nutritious meals
• Hotel uniform
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
• Dynamic, professional working environment and a supportive team
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
• Join in English training program with foreign teacher
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 3-5 years in similar role
• High endurance to manage work pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Detailed knowledge of best housekeeping practices
• Formal Hospitality qualification would be an advantage
• Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues
• Service oriented with an eye for details
•·Strong organizational & leadership skills
•·Confidently able to resolve problems and make decisions
• Proven effective development of others, great motivator
• Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
• Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
For interested candidate, kindly apply on Hoteljob
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Tổ 5, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Unwind at the 5-star Novotel Phu Quoc Resort, which overlooks Truong Beach and is only 25 minutes from Duong Dong town. This upscale beach resort features 366 rooms and 96 self-contained villas with spacious en-suite bedrooms, dining and living areas and kitchen, totaling over 700 bedrooms. Guests can relax by the beach, enjoy outdoor swimming pools, a spa and fitness center, a range of sport activities, kid's club, Ballroom with capacity up to 500 people, 3 contemporary restaurants and 2 stylish bars.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Talent and Culture