Commis 1 - Staff Canteen
- Hạn nộp: 15/08/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Ba Đình - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
According to the Hotel policy and Kitchen Department regulations organize and direct Staff Canteen’s operation.
- Produce food of high quality according to standard recipes.
- Assist with the preparation, presentation, decoration and storage of the following dishes:
- Provide direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards.
- Communicate to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information.
- Establish and maintain effective employee working relationships.
- Attend and participate in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as scheduled.
- Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
- Clean and re-set his/her working area.
- Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
- Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving and training abilities.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts yesterday signed the agreement on management and operation of Hanoi Golden Lake and Hoi An Golden Sea with Hoa Binh Group. In Hanoi, "a golden building with retail specialty, a choice of dining, extensive conference and wedding facilities, gym, day spa, and rooftop dining on the 29th floor and a gold-plated pool," revealed he. Hanoi Golden Lake has completed only four basements, but chairman of Hoa Binh Group Nguyen Huu Duong feels confidence that the project will launch by the end of 2019 on the occasion of a Formula One race hosted by Hanoi for the first time.