Director of Restaurants & Bars
- Hạn nộp: 31/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
The end goal is to make them autonomous in the areas of marketing, budgeting, operating, leading, welcoming and reporting.
• To revamp and continuously adapt each profit center CONCEPT/ POSITIONNING in order to give them a UNIQUE IDENTITY primarily in Yangon community and Hotel Guests
• To create the corresponding business and effective marketing plans
• To create activities to support the image and profitability
• To create campaigns in collaboration with kitchen, marketing teams and outside partners
• To ensure there is a focused message on a daily/ weekly basis, creating blogs and experience posts engaging the market through social media.
• To create budget and forecasting according to AccorHotels standards
• To present the budget and monthly 3-month forecasts to Resident Manager
• To present monthly P& L analysis, demonstrating a working knowledge of revenues and market conditions along with expenses and actions for improvements
• To have the necessary processes in place (Evalpack) to insure a full compliance with AccorHotels standards
• To do the necessary daily, weekly, monthly control in order to guarantee 100% compliance in sales recording and money handling
• To achieve any project they may be in charge of.
• To audit and test standards, operating procedures, and efficiency with processes and logistics.
• Lead the team and think the impossible – cultivate an “out of the box” thinking style that promotes Novotel Yangon Max as a Market leader and innovator.
• To conduct with each Business Manager, thorough inspections of each Business(at least once a month) including Hygiene, maintenance and overall upkeep, action plans to be in place.\
• Lead CAPEX investment, ensure this upgrades the business, not just replaces. Ensure all projects have an effective ROI for each investment.
• To represent the Restaurants and Bars in the hotel’s Executive Committee/ REVMAX/ Morning Meetings.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 days Annual Leaves per year, 2 day off per week
- Accommodation, 3 meal per, uniform, transportation are provided
- Relocation provided
- Annual homecoming allowance
- International Medical Insurance (Suncare) provide from probation time
- Annual Medical check-up
- Accor Bienvenue benefit from 6 months working
- Social Insurance and holiday per law
- Service Charge as revenue, apply from probation time
- Yearly complementary for using Cable Car service within Sunworld chains for personal and family
Yêu cầu công việc
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Good writing skills
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
· Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
· Ability to manage complex relationships
· Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
· 3 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- If you are interested, please send your CV via email: Gửi email
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Mũi Ông Đội, Thị trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
- (0297) 3 54 6666
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT - MANAGED BY ACCORHOTELS Located in Ong Doi Cape – in the Southwest of Phu Quoc Pearl Island , Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort is in a unique position in Asia: clear sea water, fine white sand, gigantic rock, beautiful hill slope and dreamlike primeval forests. The resort was designed by the world’s leading designers. It has many leading facilities: restaurant chain with a capacity of up to 1,000 people, premium spa, modern entertainment club, restaurant area for luxurious parties... Especially, the resort has a zero-entry swimming pool with a length of more than 300m and an area of 8,000m2 and peninsulas connecting the eastern coast to the western one.