Thông tin liên hệ
Hồ sơ ứng viên có số điện thoại, email và bao gồm 1 cv đính kèm.
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của các nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
Từ 10 đến 20 năm
Trưởng bộ phận/ Trưởng phòng
Tiếng Anh (Khá)
Ẩm thực/ Bàn/ Bar, Vui chơi giải trí/ Spa/ Bar/ Pub/ Vũ trường/ Karaoke, Dự án BĐS/ Quản lý tòa nhà
Giới thiệu bản thân
Trình độ học vấn chuyên môn
Đại Học Quốc Tế Hồng Bàng
Quản Trị Kinh Doanh - Đại học
2010 → 2013
|Food & Beverage Manager|
|Able to work independently and in groups|
|Able to withstand high pressure at work|
|Ability to plan future projects|
|Being able to see potential risks in the future|
|Well control of operating|
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
Operation Manager ( GM Outlets) tại QUI - Cuisine · Mixology Nha Trang | VISE Hospitality
12/2019 → Hiện tại
- Reports directly to the COO. - Responsible for monitoring, managing and operating the daily operations of the Restaurant as well as managing the quality of food and beverages. - Responsible for speak with any authority if needed, showing license, staff license, any legal documents asked from the authorities. - Implement control procedures to minimize errors, fraud and waste. - Implement and maintain training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively. - Assists with the strategic direction for the areas of responsibility and proactively conveys guidelines for staff that meets and exceeds standards. - Coach and train on policies and procedures. - Train employees in the performance of their duties. - Perform employee evaluation and manage all issues related to attendance records and Workday in general. - Analyse financial reports on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. - Identify and implement cost-cutting measures and initiatives. - Recommend / implement incentive programs within the outlets in conjunction with the Operation Director to address reducing costs and/or increasing revenues. - Other tasks when assigned.
Business Consultant ( Freelancer ) tại EATRANG Food & Coffee
6/2019 → 12/2019 (5 tháng)
- Consulting ideas for the owner. - Search supplier for the owner. - Supervision of construction progress. - Representing negotiating for owner with partners. - Collaborate with department managers to build coffee bistro processes, regulations, and recipes. - Build business plans, advertising for brands - Training skill for team manager. - Training skill control cost, cargo and revenue every month. - Responsible for all activities until opening with the owner.
Franchise Operation Manager (Franchisee) tại MUONG THANH GROUP
10/2018 → 5/2019 (7 tháng)
- Establish a franchise department - Incharge 4 brands of franchisee: Highlands Coffee, Hotpot Story, King BBQ, King A la carte. - Building operating procedures for Franchise department. - Ensure the franchisor's service standards and at the same time meet the standards of Muong Thanh Group. - Contract negotiation with Franchisor partner. - Make monthly, quarterly and yearly plans for revenue and marketing. - Control cost and revenue every month. - Control cargo monthly. - Training skill for team manager. - Reporting of performance and responsible to the Group President.
Food & Beverage Manager tại Vinpearl Nha Trang
5/2018 → 9/2018 (4 tháng)
- Incharge 6 Restaurant, 22 Fast Food shop included kitchen and 15 Vending machines with more 350 employee. - Setup F&B food court outlets - Building operating procedures for food count outlets - Responsible for all daily operations of the Food and Beverage Department. - Make annual plans for the Food and Beverage Department - Introducing new ideas to help the hotel grow better of service and revenue. - Make and run events to up revenue. - Control cost and revenue every month and year - Control cargo monthly. - Report to General Manager - Training skill for team member. - Support for colleagues of other department.
Outlets Manager tại DUYEN HA RESORT
5/2017 → 5/2018 (1 năm )
- Pre-opening team - Make annual plans for the restaurant. - Introducing new ideas to help the hotel grow better of service and revenue. - Make and run events to up revenue. - Control cost and revenue every month and year - Control cargo monthly. - Report to Manager frequently. - Handling the guest complaints. - Trainning skill for team member. - Support for colleagues of other department. - Follow the standards of resort. - Attention to feel about the service of guest. - Ensure the highest guest satisfaction after leaving the restaurant.
Supervisor tại InterContinental Nha Trang
8/2014 → 5/2017 (2 năm 8 tháng)
- Run events to up revenue. - Control cargo monthly. - Introducing new ideas to help the hotel grow better of service and revenue. - Report to Manager frequently. - Handling the guest complaints. - Completion of IHG training. - Support for colleagues of another department. - Follow the standards of the brand. - Attention to feel about the service of guest. - Ensure the highest guest satisfaction after leaving the restaurant.
Mong muốn về công việc
Thông tin tham khảo
CRAIG A. HICKS - Operation Director
NGUYEN THI THAI HANG - HR Manager