1291 Lượt xem
- Over 5 years of experience working in Customer Service and Hospitality Industry at Da Nang city - 3 years of experience working in Cinema Operation at Lotte Cinema Viet Nam. - To get as much as knowledge, skills and experience in hospitality - To achieve the highest position in hospitality - Prefer to be a workaholic person - The harder you work, the better results you will get
Hồ sơ ứng viên có số điện thoại, email và bao gồm 1 cv đính kèm.
|Liên hệ của các nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||19:23 08/12/2017|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
1. To obtain the position of Front Office Manager where I can use my strong organizational skills, leadership abilities, and excellent customer service skills. 2. Individual with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills, seeking a position at a growing organization where I can use my three years of experience as a manager and over five years of experience working in customer service
The Employee of the Year Award Program recognizes and rewards exemplary performance by Saddleback College employees based both on performance of their responsibilities as outlined in their position description and on their specific contributions to the mission, goals, values, and strategic plan of the College.
Hệ văn bằng 02
- Reports directly to and communicates with the Front Office Manager or their delegate on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations. - Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments. - Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other hotel departments as required. - Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel. - Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems Supervises and directs Reception & Bell team personnel. - Supports and assists Front Office personnel and all departments at peak periods. Ensures VIPs guests receive special attention. - Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known Provides input for Front Office meetings. - Analyses the rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control. - Perform any other task assigned based on requirements.
• Collaborate with regional cinema manager to identify business practice and build up strategic initiatives to achieve company goal and maximize Lotte profit. • Identify and minimize financial and operational losses and other risks to the business by ensuring strong financial systems and controls are in place and achieve a good rating in financial audits. • Manage employees (fulltime and part-time) training and development. Report to cinema manager about staff performance. • Respond efficiently and effectively to customer feedback to ensure prompt resolution of issues. • Implement and execute marketing programs, promotions and advertising campaigns. • Comply and implement all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence and achieve above minimum expectations in operational reviews.
• In the absence of Front Office manager or Resident Manger take charge of the operations of Front office Department. • Primarily reporting to Front office manger or EAM Rooms. • Ensures guests have a smooth running stay at the hotel. • As the Assistant Front Office Manager, one should act as the bridge between the front and the back office. While coordinating the operation, you will also ensure that all guests experience a fantastic stay.
-Address customer concerns and complaints promptly and professionally. -Respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner. -Answer phone switchboards and transfer calls and take messages. -Manage incoming and outgoing mails and faxes. -Post charges to customers and handle card and cash transactions. -Plan and assign workloads for front office associates. -Supervise associates in their assigned job duties.
email@example.com - 0903428651
firstname.lastname@example.org - 0905224546