Assistant Chief Engineering | Trợ lý Trưởng bộ phận Bảo trì
Quy mô :
Talent and Culture Department
0235 3 950 777 Recruitment
39 Dao Duy Tu street, Hoi An
Mô tả công việc
A. Job Purpose:
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the hotel property and all its equipment, ancillary maintenance and repair services and report all the problem of the Owner’s asset to Chief Engineer and G.M. Structural aspects of the hotel as well as the maintenance of grounds and external facilities all fall within the span of responsibility.
B. Primary Duties:
- Provide advice to senior management on all aspects of engineering support, environmental controls and the operational efficiency of the property.
- Intereact report quaterly
- Energy and warter consumption on a monthly basic
- Ensure the effective financial management of the engineering department by setting maintenance budgets, capital works program and engineering plans and ensuring that performance against there are regularly monitored and reviewed. Responsible for the general cost control aspects of maintenance, the preparation of departmental cost budgets and their implementation and submission to management.
- Control of Capital Project Planning, in liaison with Chief Engineer/ G.M, to ensure capital funding is effectively allocated and budgeted in accordance with company directives and philosophy.
- Plan, implement and administer an energy management program by establishing energy reduction objectives, the maintenance of records and regular reporting of performance against these objectives
- Ensure the staff awareness of energy management within the property by conducting regular education and training programs on energy conservation and matters related to efficient operation of equipment in a cost-effective fashion.
- Contribute to the hotel’s profitability by ensuring the effective management of the buildings environmental controls and energy conservation systems. Evaluate, control and record energy usage and implement and upgrade energy conservation systems.
- Contribute to guest satisfaction standards by ensuring that technical support services quickly address, and where possible, anticipate, individual needs. Ensure the safety and comfort of guests and that any requests for service are handled in a courteous and efficient fashion.
- Ensure adherence to all statutory regulations and fire codes by regularly reviewing policies and safety procedures. Ensure that any tests and inspections required on plant by statutory authorities are carried out as and when required and that all records and documentation associated with such tests and surveys are correctly kept and/or displayed. Ensure that the hotel fulfills all compliance requirements.
- Ensure a technically competent engineering staff by selecting, training and developing a motivated, well-qualified maintenance team. Carry out regular work sampling studies within the department and evaluate the performance and productivity of personnel.
- Maintain the condition of the physical assets of the hotel by carrying out any upgrading and project work in liaison with architects, interior designers and management.
- Ensure the effective operation of all the mechanical and electrical systems and equipment by implementing and managing a preventative maintenance program. Closely monitor the condition of the physical property and equipment by conducting continual inspections of the building. Ensure that preventative maintenance schedules are in operation and regularly upgraded.
- Contribute to a high standard of quality control within the hotel by actively participating in the hotel’s Quality Assurance Program.
- Ensure the cost effectiveness and technical efficiency of all services performed by outside contracts by close supervision. Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with contracts, leases, services agreements and warranties
- Ensure the quality of all work completed by both employees and external contracted staff adheres to the standards of good engineering practice
- Contribute to the effectiveness of management decision making by representing the engineering department at all management and staff meetings and by ensuring regular liaison with heads of other department
- Works with Chief Engineer on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Chief Engineer in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Uniform issued by the hotel policies
- Staff meal per working shift
- Participating to all hotel activities and training
Yêu cầu công việc
- Competitive salary, attractive bonus (based on Monthly Revenue)
- Professional and dynamic environment with many Training Courses
- Opportunity for Promotion and transfer the group.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Recreation / Pool Attendant | Nhân viên Cứu Hộ Hồ bơi/ Giải trí||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Male) | Trưởng ca Tiền sảnh (Nam)||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Chief Engineering | Trợ lý Trưởng bộ phận Bảo trì||28/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Internship (Korean Nationality)||29/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Trainee (Vietnamese only) | Thực tập sinh Tiền sảnh (Người Việt Nam)||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter / Waitress | Nhân viên Nhà hàng||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 39 Dao Duy Tu street, Hoi An
Điện thoại: 0235 3 950 777