Director of Sales (DOS)
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Tóm tắt công việc
• To oversee and manage sales staff and reservation to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved.
• The DOSM should work closely with revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies to maximise REVPAR and grow market share.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Maintain and promote a team work environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers.
• Ensure best client service is being made available through communication amongst the team, cross training within the department and appropriate office coverage.
• Works with sales managers to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
• Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by the ADOS.
• Set example through professional, friendly attitude towards clients and co-workers, timely response to clients and co-workers needs and observance of sales office standard.
• Ensure hotel meets or exceeds budgeted goals.
• Follow and track company cross-sell procedures.
• Utilize company profile database to determine geographic areas for travel agent calls while maintaining top and existing travel agent accounts.
• Organize travel agent month and travel agent appreciation rates for slow months.
• Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
• Creating a focus on attracting new business.
• Attending and contributing to the monthly sales strategy meeting
• Updating and owning the sales strategy & sales plan with the General Manager/CCO
• Review and approves any special corporate negotiated rates by signing the CVGR (Company Volume guaranteed rate) contract.
• Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
• Leads on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives.
• Recommends monthly room nights target goals for sales team members.
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Develop and send informative press releases to targeted lists highlighting all activities and promotions.
• Maintain and expand corporate incentive program via direct mail, personal visits etc.
• Oversee and ensure the updation of rates, promotions on hotel website, OTA's (Online travel agents), GDS etc. without any rate parity.
• Responsible for the training of sales managers and staff.
• Follow and promote hotel standards with guests, co-workers.
• Evaluates and drives the hotel’s participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, Event Booking Centres, electronic lead channels, etc.
• Monitors all day to day activities of direct reports.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• High degree of commercial awareness and be able to understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Good business sense and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
Cử nhân quản trị khách sạn, quản trị kinh doanh hoặc tương đương trở lên
Experience – Kinh nghiệm
• 5 to 6 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area. And min three years experience in a senior sales role.