Director of Sales (Vietnamese only)
Quy mô :
Hakata Nguyen Tr
0845541333 L&D Manager
Bãi tắm Cát Cò 3, tt. Cát Bà, h.Cát Hải, TP.Hải Phòng.
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for the planning and management of the overall sales of the hotel to achieve optimal occupancy, maximizing revenue, and meeting/exceeding hotel profit objectives.
• Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reporting, annual goals, sales budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required
• Analyze monthly P&L and month-end reports, identify deviation from business plan goals
• Work with Finance and team in preparation and management of the department’s budget and financial forecasts
• Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achievement of business plan goals and develop the annual business plan related for the department
• Conduct daily briefing with department on current key activities
• Direct and manage all group, transient, and catering/banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel
• Survey, review and analyze competition, market trends, customer needs and comments in order to be proactive and adapt with business intelligence
• Determine the effectiveness of existing programs and develop new strategies.
• Actively participates in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings
• Evaluate changes in guest needs, the guest mix and competitive set, to recommend appropriate product/service and operational changes as necessary
• Participate in community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and promote a positive image
• Interview, select and recruit direct reports
• Identify and develop team members with potential
• Conduct performance review and manages performance issues that arise within the management team
• Constantly monitor team members performance, attitude and degree of professionalism
• Work with Talent & Culture function to ensure appropriate hiring, training, motivating, coaching, counseling and development of team members according to the changing needs of the business
• Conduct monthly departmental meetings
• Be fully conversant with hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
• Attend all briefings, meetings and trainings as assigned by management
• Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
• Be aware of the hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
• Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the assigned by the Management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable hospitality school
• Minimum 5 years of Sales management experience or at least 2 years of experience in a similar capacity with proven records
• High degree of professionalism with strong understanding of global markets and business acumen
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and customer contact skills
• Results and service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• A team player & builder
• A motivator & self-starter
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume to email Gửi email
or contact to phone number: 0845541333 (office hour)
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Bãi tắm Cát Cò 3, tt. Cát Bà, h.Cát Hải, TP.Hải Phòng.
Điện thoại: 0845541333