IRD F&B Attendant
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Greet and welcome guests upon arrival at room in accordance with hotel standards and the goals of Pullman Da Nang Beach Resort
• Use guest names whenever possible in accordance with hotel standards.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all time.
• To handle complaints and guests suggestions by using the proper channel of delegation and report any issue to IRD Supervisor/ Manager and record in the log book accordingly.
• Assist guests whenever possible.
• Follow and adhere to IRD’s and hotel policies & procedures and minimum standards.
• POS System.
• Professional & Complete F&B Service Skills."
"• To keep all storage areas tidy and organized in order to maintain all IRD equipment in good conditions.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and actively sell all food & beverage products available in IRD.
• To ensure that special set up (promotions etc.) in the various point of sales in due time and according to pre-established specifications.
• Helps train and develop new IRD FB Attendants in the team.
• He/she is directly responsible to the IRD Supervisor and work closely with the Kitchen and Stewarding department.
• He/she maintains and develops fruitful relationship with existing and potential clients, suppliers and working colleagues.
• Effectively communicate and liaise with associates on all levels, understanding the importance of teamwork within F&B operations."
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 05 working days & 02 day-off per week
- Uniform & Duty meal provided by hotel
- Insurances as law
Yêu cầu công việc
Working from two to four years in a Hotel / Resort Activities Department / Resort.
Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|