Kế toán trưởng/ Chief accountant
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely
- Reports to GM and BOD
- Directly manages
* Key Responsibilities
- Lead all statutory and reporting requirements, budgeting/forecasting, cash-flow management and taxation for company
- Maintain daily financial control of the business within budgetary guidelines. Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Providing management with material weaknesses in control identified and recommendations
- Manage and oversee the daily operations including: accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, fixed asset activities - Participate in setting the process, regulation in financial management
- Provide the financial statements, compile key business metrics and report on them to management. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Promote high staff utilization & productivity and provide effective on‐the‐job training
- Finalising accounts at year end, preparing the annual audit pack and drafting of annual financial statements.
- Submission of regulatory filings and submission within required deadlines
- Communicating with external parties i.e. Banks, Creditors, Auditors, Tax department.
- Other tasks assigned by GM/BOD - Daily tasks - Maintain daily financial control of the business within budgetary guidelines. Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control
- The accounting and statistical organization is suitable with the operation of the company according to the requirements of each period, in line with the undertakings and strategies of the company. Ensure the accurate recording and calculation of all business processes throughout the company
- Controlling payment, manage revenue, supervise efficient working of all financial transactions to forecast the daily and weekly the cash flow to submit to BIM Financial Dept to arrange the payment fund for Elite
- Provide the financial data and analysis reports to GM/BOD, take part in the process of accessing and suggesting the effective financial decisions
- Assist other departments to deal with accounting-related matters with clients, suppliers and related entities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary and holiday
- Fully Isurance
- Allowance for lunch, moving...
- Professional and friendly working enviroment
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 3 years working as Chief Accountant
- Financial Controller in Hospitality * Education requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher of Financial and Accounting
- Certificates of Chief Accountant * Languages requirements English fluently (4 skills)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Certificate qualification
- Portrait photo
Contact to Mr. Hoang - Mobile: 0961 567899 or via email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|