Sports and Recreation Manager
- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thị Xã Sông Cầu - Phú Yên
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Positively contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
• Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to superior for the general improvement of hotel.
• Is fully conversant with all Health and Safety, Fire and Emergency procedures.
• Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and positive body language.
• Is polite and professional in situations where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented.
• Attends meetings and training as required.
• Ensures that activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of Country law.
• Interacts with guests actively soliciting feedback.
• Performs additional duties as directed by management board.
• Directs and controls all subordinate associates to ensure that day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met
• To ensure and coordinate the operation of Sports & Recreation achieving the guest satisfaction and expectations.
• Oversees the service standards in all activities areas ensuring that they conform to the requisite standards and meet or exceed customer expectations
• Plans and executes activities as directed
• Handle customer complaints and special request from guest
• Ensure safety standards are followed by all associates
• Planning duty rosters, vacation planning and scheduling and public holiday planning
• Conducts frequent checks ensuring mise-en-place, service procedures, standards of cleanliness and hygiene, repair and maintenance, associate grooming and manning levels are in order and takes appropriate action where necessary
• Carries out administration requirements, prepares and submits reports on time as directed
• Manage the department expenses and revenue, equipment inventory
• Planning the budget, capex for coming year
• Provide assistance with other activities or events as required
• Conduct the daily morning briefing to ensure all staff are prepared for days activities and obtain feedback from prior days activities
• Ensures that all departmental reports and forms are completed accurately and punctually
• Other duties are performed as assigned by the Management. board
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Training & development opportunities in an international resort environment
Accomodation, meals other benefits are available
Yêu cầu công việc
- Self-motivated, hard-working, sensible, able to work under pressure, pleasant, responsible, independent, initiative, outgoing personality and ability to communicate with people at all levels
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Phú Yên, Việt Nam
Bãi San Hô is a luxury resort located in Phu Yen province of Vietnam, in the heart of a preserved 98-hectare natural site facing an impressive one kilometer long white sand beach. Its name in Vietnamese translates into “bay of corals”, in reference to its untouched coastline and beautiful coral reefs. Surrounded by spectacular hills, lush vegetation and authentic paddie fields, the resort lies far away from the mainstream tourist paths and yet just a 40 minute drive away from Quy Nhon. It features 73 spacious villas (46 with private pools), 3 restaurants and 3 bars, a beautiful spa and wellbeing area, a business center and an activity center offering a wide variety of beach and water activities as well as other outings. Zannier Hotels - Sublimate the moment, glorify the place Zannier Hotels aims to be a contemporary demonstration of excellence, innovation, integrity & simplicity. A burgeoning hospitality company recognised among its peers, that shares the dream and desire for capturing unique and authentic memories. An international group with hotels in France, Belgium, Namibia, Cambodia and soon Vietnam.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Hoàng