Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
• To supervise daily accounting operations.
• To perform bank reconciliation and month-end reconciliation of all general ledger balances
• To prepare the trial balance and financial reports.
• To review and analyse all accounts before issuing final monthly financial statements.
• To supervise and control subordinates to discharge their duties in an effective and efficient manner.
• To ensure teamwork and efficient operation of the department through team spirit development.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Working in a dynamic, professional environment with many opportunities for career development
• Be entitled to welfare policies in accordance with state and company regulations
• Employee health care and attractive corporate activities inside and outside the company Opportunities for training and development in a professtional hospitality environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 03 year accounting experience, preferable in a hospitality environment
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with accounting software
• Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV and application letter