- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Take initiative in offering assistance with guest luggage, treating it with high responsibility and care while transporting, and ensure its safety while storing at all times.
- Take care of guest luggage upon departure, ensuring its delivery from guest room to lobby and loading onto the vehicle in a careful manner.
- Handle groups’ and FIT’s arrivals and departures adhering to resort’s established procedures with high level of precision and attention to details.
- Deliver messages, packages and parcels to guest room according to prescribed procedures.
- Proactively engage with guests and assist them with any inquires regarding transportation arrangements, resort activities in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Transport guests by buggies within the resort premises, ensuring guests’ safety and comfort. Ensure to follow internal driving regulations, comply with resort policies regarding buddy training and license.
- Solve minor problems on the spot and immediately report guests feedbacks and issues to superiors in order to find a prompt and best solution.
- You are well organized and precised when it comes to handling guest luggage, you are able to control arrival and departure flow at lobby and arrange the luggage neatly to ensure no guest belonging is misplaced.
- Assist in directing traffic in the resort’s driveway, assist guests with taxi upon request.
- Coordinate with such associates as receptionist, Regent experience agent, butler, Regent service attendant, concierge, cheauffer and airport representative in regards of guest transportation and luggage services.
- Work in collaboration with other departments and provide supportive environment to other collegues.
- Communicate with colleagues through body language and voice while always maintaining a calm and gracious tone.
- Make sure that the radio and headphone are set to a quiet level that is enough for internal communication yet not distractive to guest’s attention.
- Always live up to the standards set by the Regent brand, by assuring that you know and follow the standard operating procedures.
- Pay attention to small details, which visually expresses in a spotlessly clean workspace, outstanding services and a well-groomed appearance.
- Keep resorts property safe and secure, treat provided working equipment and assests in a responsible and professional manner. You always take high responsibility in keeping resort buggies clean and maintained, regularly check their condition to ensure highest level of safety during the exploitation; radio sets are in good working condition, ensure that the Bell desk, trolleys and storage room are clean and well organized at all times.
- Handle Lost & Found items honestly, accurately, in a professional manner and in accordance to resort policy.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• Insurance as labor law
• At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
• Contract 2 years included probation period
• Relocation, repatriation allowance
• Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance
• Accommodation, uniform, transportation, and meals are provided
• Service charge as revenue
• International working environment, join courses of IHG Group
• Healthcare insurance for personal at least 6 months and for the family after working 2 years
• 24/7 accident insurance
• Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Priority can communicate in basic English (greeting guests ...)
- Priority is given to people who have experience in similar work
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- English CV or Vietnamese CV
- Certificate related position apply
- Email: Nộp hồ sơ
- Phone: 02973 88 0000/ 0919 290 709
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Nguyễn Thị Quanh - Chuyên viên tuyển dụng