Assistant Housekeeping Manager
- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Assist in managing the housekeeping and laundry operation to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel and company business objectives. Serve as Executive Housekeeper in his/her absence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Monitors Housekeeping personnel to ensure guests receive prompt and courteous service
• Monitor Housekeeping personnel to ensure rooms, and particularly those of priority members, known repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special attention
• Informs other operating departments of Housekeeping matters, which concern notably the Front Office, to ensure accurate room status, in addition to communicating with Engineering and the Laundry
• Schedules routine inspections by supervisors, of all housekeeping areas including occupied and non-occupied rooms
• Inspects guest rooms in all Housekeeping areas on a regular basis to ensure furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced / refurbished as required
• Appraise appearance, discipline and efficiency of all staff under direct supervision and initiate immediate remedial action if necessary
• Assists in recruiting in line with company guidelines
• Prepares detailed induction program for new staff
• Ensures training needs analysis of Housekeeping staff is carried out and training programs are designed and implemented to meet needs
• Assists in the preparation of the hotel strategic plan, goals program, and Housekeeping Departmental Budget
• Develop potential of others through coaching and development opportunities to build organization capability for the future
• Follows up on progress of agenda items covered in regular meetings
• Ensures Housekeeping personnel are familiar with in house facilities for the purpose of assisting guests
• Maintains a steady flow of communication to the Executive Housekeeper on all matters affecting the Housekeeping Department
• Supervises outside contractors to ensure contractual compliance
• Ensures that consumption of guest supplies is under control
• Assists in monitoring and controlling Housekeeping procedures including lost and found, key control, security and emergency procedures, health and safety for employees and guests
• Works with the Executive Housekeeper on routine cleaning programs including spring cleans, etc
• Acts on behalf of the Executive Housekeeper in his / her absence as assigned
• In conjunction with the Crisis Management Team prepare emergency procedures upon advice from relevant authority that cover such emergencies as Fire, Power Outage, Bomb Threat, Cyclone Warnings, etc
• Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures
• Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats
• Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Superior Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
Môi trường làm việc năng động và chuyên nghiệp.
- Joining training courses according standard of Accor.
Tham gia các khóa đào tạo theo tiêu chuẩn của Accor.
- Have annual physical examination.
Lương, phúc lợi và thưởng tốt.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Được khám sức khỏe định kỳ hàng năm.
- Suncare insurance
Bảo hiểm Suncare
- Staff accommodation will be provided.
Hỗ trợ bữa ăn tại canteen nhân viên.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
• Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 3 years housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience.
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Mũi Ông Đội, Phường An Thới, Thành Phố Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang
Tọa lạc tại Mũi Ông Đội, cực nam Đảo Ngọc, Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort là “viên ngọc quý” ẩn mình giữa sắc xanh của biển trời và thiên nhiên tươi mát hữu tình. Bao quanh bởi hai mặt biển, khu nghỉ dưỡng sở hữu tầm nhìn tuyệt đẹp vào mỗi sớm bình minh và những chiều hoàng hôn rực rỡ. Thư giãn tại 215 biệt thự sang trọng với bể bơi riêng, rồi lại thoả thích đắm mình trong bể bơi chung nhiều tầng nối liền hai bờ biển. Cảm nhận sự thư thái và hồi phục nguồn năng lượng tích cực tại Plumeria Spa và Fitness Centre nằm trên đỉnh đồi. Thưởng thức những món ăn Việt Nam đặc sắc tại nhà hàng theMarket, các món nướng độc đáo ở nhà hàng Corallo và nhiều loại salad dinh dưỡng tại Deli Shop.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr.Linh - Talent & Culture Supervisor