Trình độ học vấn / chuyên môn
Mô tả về quá trình học vấn/chuyên môn của bạn
Trình độ học vấn / chuyên môn
National Foreign Language University
English - Đại học
2003 → 2007
Mô tả những kỹ năng và kinh nghiệm của bạn
|Management – Business & Indenpendence
|Excellent organization skills.
|Ability to deliver presentations in a concise, well-organized manner.
|Ability business and financial acumen
|Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
|Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
Mô tả kinh nghiệm làm việc
DOS - Resort 5 Sao
10/2013 → 7/2018 (4 năm 9 tháng)
Vĩnh Phúc, Việt Nam
• Works with General Manager, Revenue Manager and Operations team to develop and execute revenue management strategies to maximize revenues with an eye on raising ADR and profitability of the business.
• Works closely with the corporate functional leaders to ensure that Resort property is maximizing sales and marketing opportunities that require Resort corporate support including but not limited to: SEO, Paper click, Direct Marketing, Advertising, Public
• Ensures that the sales team is properly deployed and the appropriate resources are in place; working the correct market segments, and participates in the right trade shows and corporate supported GSO missions.
• Responsible for total hotel revenue to include Food and Beverage, and Banquets and Catering revenue, and assists with Spa, Fitness, and other ancillary revenues.
• Financial responsibilities to also include compensation and the processing of sales incentive payments.
Strategy and Planning:
Develop and execute sales & marketing strategies through preparation of a strategic sales plan, implementation and administration of the S&M budget and the establishment of annual seller goals.
Pulls and analyzes appropriate data to develop and recommend appropriate actions.
Assist with individual quarterly SMART Plans.
Develops and approves sales and catering team annual goals, and reviews and revises the goals as needed midyear.
Directly works with the corporate sales and marketing team to develop strategies for public relations, advertising, marketing/sales providers with responsibility for managing the plans set forth and approved.
Develop and execute action plans against existing and new target accounts to achieve and exceed sales quotas within the assigned segment.
- Drive Top Line Revenue.
- Act as a steward of the hotels annual Sales and Marketing travel and marketing budget
- Work closely with the sales and catering team towards achievement of aggressive both quarterly and annual goals for production and consumption.
- Financial Acumen.
- Reporting and Analytics.
- Own and Manage expenses and wages/payroll of Sales and Marketing Knowledge of Hospitality Systems.
- Ability to recruit, supervise, train and motivate multiple levels of managers.
- Ensure team members receive proper training applicable to their position and career aspirations and in accordance with company policy and/or local laws.
- Responsible for monitoring, measuring, and recognizing performance management of team members who directly report to the role and indirect reports.
- Support, comply and promote company initiatives, policies and guidelines.
- Handle employee issues in a professional, thoughtful and timely manner.
Leading with Passion
- Utilize and collaborate with resources across different departments Capable of influencing peer group to perform to their highest standard and establishing a trusting environment to enrich the culture.
- Focus on the mission and well-being of the department, hotel, and company as a whole.
- Lead by example and operate with integrity and respect.
- Inspire your team to embrace and demonstrate our values and GUEST People Standards
Assitant Director of Sales - Flamingo Dai Lai Resort
3/2009 → 10/2013 (4 năm 7 tháng)
Achieve budgeted revenues and personal/team sales goals and maximize profitability. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, the sales incentive plan and business plan ensuring all commercial objectives are achieved.
Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales.
Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyze current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
Manage day-to-day sales activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular
feedback to help manage conflict, improve team member performance, and recognize good performance.
Educate and train sales team that is responsible for developing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and implementing sales strategies. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
Work with other department managers to ensure proper staffing levels based on guest volume.
Provide guests with information (example: loyalty program, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, and catering/banquet services.
Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
Identify operational problems that reduce the effectiveness of sales activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with appropriate department on solutions.
Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community.
Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
Develop Domestic Travel argent to acchieve maximize production and occ.
Strengthen the new ones of Taiwan, Korean, Japan and others.
Develop Cooperate segmentation to archive maximize revenue in MICE
Build a Bussines Stratgy to consitent with DOSM guidline