Mô tả công việc
• Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
• Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
• Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
• Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks. Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
• Transport supplies to bar set-up area.
• Wash soiled glassware.
• Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
• Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
• Process all payment methods.
• Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
• Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
• Complete closing duties.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Details will be discussed in the job chat
Yêu cầu công việc
•Fluent in both spoken English and Vietnamese
• Knowledgeable about personalised customer services
• Able to develop and maintain productive customer relationships by actively seeking information to understand and address customers' needs
• Creative and well organized, able to work in shifts, late to 1 am and under high pressure
• Female candidates preferred
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Tên liên hệ: New World Saigon Hotel
Địa chỉ: 76 Le Lai Street. District 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Nguời liên hệ: Mr. Dat