Mô tả công việc
- Assists to ensure that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the company Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Assists to prepare and update Departmental Operations Manuals as appropriate.
- Assists to conduct regular divisional communications meetings and ensure that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
- Ensures that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Handles all guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests in the Outlet are receiving the best possible service.
- Spends time in the Outlet (during peak periods) to ensure that the Outlet is managed well by the respective employees and functions to the fullest expectations.
- Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Assists to ensure that the outlet is operated in line with maximising profit while delivering on the brand promise.
- Assists the Outlet Manager to achieve the monthly and annual personal target and the outlet’s revenue.
- Ensures that all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information
- Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
- Manages costs proactively based on key performance indicators, works with the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
- Prepares with the Outlet team, a yearly marketing plan which is the basis of the Food and Beverage Annual Marketing Plan.
- Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
- Continuously seeks Marketing and Public Relations opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately business.
- Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Works closely with other departments in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the company and the satisfaction of guests.
- Ensures that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
- Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products served throughout the operation, provides feedback where appropriate.
- Monitors service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet.
- Frequently verifies that only fresh products are used in food and beverage preparation.
- Assists in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- Liaises with the Kitchen and Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- Ensures that the outlet is kept clean and organised, both at the front as well as the back of house.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of all Food and Beverage employees
- Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all Food and Beverage employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Maximises the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Assists to conduct annual Performance Development Discussions with employees and to support them in their professional development goals.
- Plans and implements effective training programmes for employees
- Encourages employees to be creative and innovative.
- Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
- Ensures that employees follow all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook
- Ensures standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cơ hội thăng tiến,Phụ cấp một bữa cơm giữa ca
- Lương, thưởng, hấp dẫn, cạnh tranh theo năng lực
- Cấp đồng phục sau khi kết thúc thử việc
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động chuyên nghiệp.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Trình độ: Chuyên ngành: Tiếng Anh, Quản Trị Kinh Doanh, Quản Trị Nhà Hàng - Khách Sạn , Sinh viên , Thực tập
- Giới tính: Nam , Nữ
- Ngoại ngữ: Giao tiếp
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV Tiếng Anh , Sơ yếu lý lịch.
- Bản sao hộ khẩu, CMND
- Văn bằng, chứng chỉ có liên quan
- Giấy khám sức khỏe
- Hình 3x4 (2 tấm) mới nhất