Địa điểm: Thành Phố Phan Thiết, Bình Thuận | Hạn nộp: 01/05/2017 | Mức lương: 12 - 20 triệu | Giờ làm việc: Giờ hành chính
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Mô tả công việc
Resort 4 sao tại Bình Thuận cần tuyển HR & Training Manager:
Job Requirements and Responsibility:
- To be responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating in Human Resources activities.
- To be responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of hotel policies and procedures.
- To manage the Human Resources department ensuring staff comply with hotel policies and procedures and local and government regulations.
- To develop and implement recruitment and screening systems and procedures in order to attract the most qualified candidates for position vacancies in the hotel.
- To maintain and build relationships with local authorities as well as with the Labor Bureau and other local and regional organizations for Human Resources.
- To be fully in charge of all aspects of training and development of our human capital:
• Identify, develop, plan and enroll and execute on a bi-monthly basis a total package of basic trainings for all staff members. These trainings include: Keys To Communication, Cultural Differences, Induction Programs and Service Etiquette and Staff Conduct trainings.
• Together with the individual HoD, identify needs and supervise directly the training and development of each individual department and ensure that all training activities are in accordance with the needs of the hotel and follow-up with each individual HoD that all training programs have been smoothly executed.
• To review & analyze training policies, procedures and practices and recommend any improvement to the management as well as the individual HoD.
• To assist department heads and department trainers to conduct job skill and generic training for their staff.
- To maintain and update policies and procedures and other tasks related or part of the Human Resources Department.
- To update, monitor and administer of the Performance Appraisal Program and act in an advisory capacity to HoD in such process.
- To prepare and submit periodic reports to the General Manager and Owners of PRINCESS D'AN NAM Resort & Spa Human Resources-Asia as well as for management’s use in accordance with hotel and government requirements such as salary scales, manning guide, etc…
- To determine in advance the number of personnel to be employed during each fiscal year.
- To identify, recruit and select qualified personnel for each department based on the personnel requisition form approved by the divisional head and General Manager.
- To analyze the hotel manpower requirements in order to recommend on selection and development activities to meet those requirements.
- To monitor present and future trends in the local labor situation, social legislation and make any recommendations to the hotel management.
- To investigate and review all disciplinary actions to ensure the actions are complying with the labor law, hotel rules and regulations.
- To consult with department heads and decided on appropriate disciplinary action and recommend the final action in consultation with the General Manager.
- To ensure staff comply with the hotel policies and procedures as well as government regulations pertaining to employment practice
- To coordinate functions and activities with other departments professionally
- Responsible together with the Admin Assistant to prepare the monthly payroll.
- Monitor and if necessary correct the calculations of all social benefits, sick leave and other related task that are part and parcel of the monthly payroll
- Organize together with the HoD’s the Bi-monthly staff birthday party, the Lunar Year End party as well as the yearly staff party.
- Actively participating in the Yearly Team Spirit Sport Days
- Uniquely for PRINCESS D'AN NAM Resort & Spa you are required to assist with and prepare all documents for the 5 star rating and you are the main contact person and hotel representative for the Binh Thuan Tourism Organization.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: 12.000.000VND – 16.000.000VND
- Accident Insurance 24/24.
- Social, Unemployment and Medical Insurance as Labor code.
- Duty meals, company shuttle bus (from Phan Thiet to Ke Ga), Staff house (if any).
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in HR Management or Hotel Management or related fields preferred.
- 6 years hotel or resort management experience
- 3 years working experience in similar position preferable in a luxury resort/hotel
- Familiar with the labor laws of Vietnam
- Good appearance, well groomed and healthy
- Able to work under high-pressure
- Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English (Vietnamese)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Excellent Trainer
- Have certificates to conduct at least the following trainings:
1. Train the Trainer
2. Keys to Communications
- Not comfortable with a 9am till 5pm mentality
- Thinks out-side the box
- Advocates “Excellent Guest Service”
- Has a “Can do” attitude
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Gửi CV qua : email@example.com
- Lĩnh vực: Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ, Resort/ Khu Du lịch
- Ngành nghề: Hành chính/ Nhân sự/ Thư ký
- Vị trí: Giám đốc, phó giám đốc Bộ phận/ Trưởng phòng/ Tổ trưởng
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|