Địa điểm: Thành Phố Phan Thiết, Bình Thuận | Hạn nộp: 29/04/2017 | Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Giờ làm việc: Giờ hành chính
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Mô tả công việc
• Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager to assist in meeting the strategic goals of the establishment.
• Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
• Share in the establishment of revenue targets for the annual hotel Business Plan for rooms, F&B and minor operating departments.
• Prepare annual Sales and Marketing Plan.
• As a result of evidence from market research, take responsibility for the development of new product and guest services in all revenue earning departments, consistent with the goal of exceeding guest expectations.
• Direct the activities of the internal associates outside agencies on public relations, advertising and direct sales & marketing campaigns. Supervise the quality and standard of all sales promotional aids, collaterals and merchandising items.
• Install and maintain yield management techniques in rooms reservations.
• In conjunction with Financial Manager provide timely and relevant information on hotel trends, to enable the Executive Committee to make pro-active decisions to improve the profitability of the hotel.
• Analyze the activities of competitor hotels, including their customer base, with the aim of developing and securing new business and providing a market advantage.
• As directed, participate in trade shows, conventions and promotional events, within the hotel, the industry and customer organisations.
• Management of all Sales and administration associates, ensuring they are working towards achieving the hotels revenue budget for the existing and future years.
• Manager a personal account base of the hotels top accounts.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Candidates will be provided with job details during interview
Yêu cầu công việc
- A minimum of 5 years hotel sales experience (4, 5 star hotel)
- Strong business planning, account planning and budget management skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities;
- Refined verbal and written communication skills;
- Be proficient in general computer knowledge;
- Must have selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills;
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Lĩnh vực: Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ, Resort/ Khu Du lịch
- Ngành nghề: Sale/ Marketing/ Guest Relation/ Revenue
- Vị trí: Giám đốc, phó giám đốc Bộ phận/ Trưởng phòng/ Tổ trưởng
Thông tin liên hệAnantara Mui Ne Resort & Spa
12 A Nguyen Dinh Chieu St., Ham Tien Ward, Phan Thiet City, Binh Thuan
Người liên hệ: Ms. Nguyen Thu Van
Điện thoại: +84 62 374 1888
Xin lưu ý : Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Hoteljob.vn" khi nộp hồ sơ cho chúng tôi. Xin cảm ơn!
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 12 A Nguyen Dinh Chieu St., Ham Tien Ward, Phan Thiet City, Binh Thuan
Điện thoại: +84 62 374 1888