Waiter, Waitress/ Nhân viên nhà hàng
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
· To clean, sort and store outlet equipment.
· To open and close the outlet, keep outlet nice and tidy following to the required standard.
· To prepare and serve all kind of beverage from the Bar.
· Ability to receive, check and store stock according to the Resort procedures.
· Efficiently work with the POS and other F&B operational system.
· To do the daily cashier’s report.
· Ability to handle cash.
· Service minded and exceeding guest expectations regarding both in quality and service.
· To develop a knowledge of the Menu and Wine List.
· To collect Store Requisitions ensuring that they are checked and stored correctly, whilst adhering to the Resort Requisition System and set par stock.
· To greet, help seat guests in his/her section.
· To set tables prior to service and during service according to the required standards.
· To set up and clean up buffet tables.
· To assist Supervisor, Manager to take Food and Beverage orders in a discreet and professional manner and take every opportunity to maximize sales.
· To carry out and assist Manager when necessary in making special dishes, flambés, portioning and carving to the required standards.
· Keep good relationship internal and external dept.
· Greet guest courteously, address them by names if possible, and be prepared to help guests when necessary.
· To follow up with the guest history system
· Answer the phone if left unattended and ensure that the call is handled with care.
· Ability to take room service order and reservation over the phone.
· Ability to prepare and deliver room service order following the outlet standard procedures.
· Take orders from the guests and listen carefully. When the guests need something that is not on your menu, please try your outmost best to please the guests and revert back to your supervisor to see if there are any options.
· To maintain your departmental area in a safe, hygienic and presentable state at all time and report any damage to furniture, fittings and equipment to your Supervisor.
· To cooperate and communicate with your colleagues, Supervisors and Management to ensure effective departmental team work and high morale.
· To attend any meetings, training sessions or courses that may be beneficial to you and your department on request from your Supervisor/Manager.
· To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times.
· Other duties will be assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Compensation & Benefits: follow up Vietnamese law & as per company policy. - Transportation: provided by the company - Venue: Lot D3, Northern Peninsula, Cam Lam, Khanh Hoa Province
Yêu cầu công việc
· Professional and well trained manner.
· Good grooming
· Disciplined performer
· Excellent knowledge of resort and its facilities, services and products
· Always present and preserve the image of the resort through correct behavior and attitude in dealing with colleagues and customers.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Email address: Gửi email
- Contact: 0258 3 989 499 - Ext: 7042 - Ms. Xuân - Venue: Lot D3, Northern Peninsula, Cam Lam, Khanh Hoa Province
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|