Mô tả công việc
Overview of duties
•To uphold Pullman Da Nang Beach Resort’s standards and to be responsive to the instructions of the Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Supervisor. The role of the Food & Beverage Attendant will be to execute all service transactions according to the operational standards set by the resort in a professional, friendly and prompt manner.
•The Food & Beverage Attendant will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
• To follow establish guest service standards for the various types of demands which meet the needs of the targeted market and which are in line with the operating concept of the department.
• Greet and welcome guests upon arrival at the Restaurant & Bar in accordance with hotel standards and the goals of Pullman Da Nang Beach Resort
• Use guest names whenever possible in accordance with hotel standards.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all time.
• To handle complaints and guests suggestions by using the proper channel of delegation and report any issue to management and record in the log book accordingly.
• Assist guests with being allocated and seated at a restaurant table as required.
Professional techniques / Production
• Follow and adhere to restaurant’s and hotel policies & procedures and minimum standards.
• POS System.
• Professional & Complete
• F&B Service Skills.
• To report for duty punctually and wear the correct employee uniform and name badge at all time.
• Maintain the presentation & cleanliness of all work areas, ensuring that a high standard is maintained on all occasions.
• Maintain daily logbook and conduct informative handover to next shift ensuring that all relevant information is passed on clearly
"• To keep restaurant storage areas tidy and organized in order to maintain all restaurant equipment in good conditions.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and actively sell all food & beverage products available in the restaurant.
• To ensure that special set up (promotions etc.) in the various point of sales in due time and according to pre-established specifications.
Team management and cross-departmental responsibilities
• Helps train and develop other Food and Beverage Attendants in the team.
• He/she is directly responsible to the Restaurant Supervisor and work closely with the stewarding department.
• He/she maintains and develops fruitful relationship with existing and potential clients, suppliers and working colleagues.
• Effectively communicate and liaise with associates on all levels, understanding the importance of teamwork within F&B operations.
Commercial / Sales
• Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales.
• Applies and actively supports the hotel's pricing policy in order to increase REVPAR.
• Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest's needs.
• Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy. Advises guests on potential trips to other Accor hotels.
• Conducts visits of the hotel and points of sale. Gives feedback to the Sales department.
Management and administration
• Respects procedures governing invoicing and cash operations
• Manages the cash under his/her responsibility
• May be asked to undertake administrative tasks as needed
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
• Knows and applies the hotel's safety regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Ensures the safety of people and property
• To assist in identifying any improvements for restaurant operations.
• Be conservative to energy at all times within the resort, turning off lights, A/C, fans
• Conducting day to day work with impeccable grooming, cleanly shaved, and uniform is to the standard
• Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety legislation, and related Pullman Da Nang Beach Resort Policies.
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
Reports to the Restaurant Supervisor/ Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Candidates will be provided with job details during interview.
Yêu cầu công việc
Education / Professional experience
• We think it's useful to take a broader view as we build up the Food and Beverage team and thereby to think of the collective profile, as it's the team's profile as a whole which sets the tone in the end. We combine some classic individual profiles with some atypical ones (former actors, people with particular communication talents, very much at ease in public, with a ready smile, rather extravert etc.)
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• One to two years in a public contact position or other restaurant operation.
Skills / Qualities
Pullman: a new service attitude centred on proximity, sociability and sharing experience.
Ensure all staff embody the same mindset by developing each individual's sense of curiosity,
open-mindedness, interpersonal skills and sense of initiative.
• Team spirit
• Spontaneous and empathic
• Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
• Good presentation, confident speaking skills
• Sales oriented
• Must possess basic computer skills.
• General knowledge of the city where hotel is located and its attractions
This job description is not exhaustive and will evolve as the hotel's organisational needs change.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ