General Account - Kế toán tổng hợp
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
· To handles and supervise the General Accounting section daily functions for ensuring timely and accurate inputs for the reporting timetables
· To follow time tables for completing monthly reports and work schedules
· To be responsible in preparing various monthly reports as required by the Chief Accountant and the Financial Controller.
· To perform checking, verifying and investigating whether purchase requisitions fall in capital expenditure or expense budgets.
· To handle properly subsidiary ledgers and supporting evidence are in order and properly maintained to support the General Ledger
· To ensure all contracts and agreements are followed accordingly and to implement the necessary accounting procedures and the preparation of accounting ledgers and summaries
· To ensure proper posting in the Income journal the daily revenue report prepared by the Income Auditor
· To check that journals and journal vouchers are accurate and properly recorded.
· To manage the general ledger and subsidiary ledger postings are accurate, ensure that general ledger and subsidiary ledger balances is correct at month-end.
· Checking of balance sheet reconciliations appropriate supporting documentation and submit to Chief Accountant for review by 15th of each month
· To check the salary calculations and ensure that labor overhead expenses are properly posted by the Payroll Officer
· Checking of reconciliation recorded booking of the costs against the Monthly Food & Beverage Cost Controller’s Report.
· To submit a draft of monthly account statements for the Chief Accountant verifications that there are no errors or unrecorded amounts
· To ensure that fixed assets are purchased according to the capital expenditure budget that amounts are properly recorded and the fixed assets ledger are completed
· To maintain close coordination with the Chief Accountant and the public auditors for receiving advice and recommendation to receive instructions for the preparation of internal and external audits
· Assist Chief Accountant make the spot checks and month-end check general cashier’s house bank
· To help in maintaining the compliance of the accounting regulations of the region the resort is located
· Performs other duties as required by the Chief Accountant
· To prepare the daily bank balances availability and to prepare the monthly bank reconciliation and credit card reconciliation to be submitted to the Chief Accountant
· To control the General Cashier report and revenue receipts daily deposited into the bank by the General Cashier.
· To check the daily foreign exchange rates are complying according to the procedure
· To check aging of accounts payable and ensure sufficiency of funds for payments to suppliers and creditors
· Oversee the Accounts Payable to ensure accurate invoices are issued in a timely manner and amounts receivable are collected in line with resort credit terms
· In regards to sales tax, consumption tax, payroll related taxes, Withholding taxes & other taxes to ensure that amounts are promptly declared and paid on time
· To ensure that all tax matters are treated in a proper manner and in compliance with related legislation
· To follow up and update any tax changes and other legislation
· To perform other duties as required by the Chief Accountant and the Financial Controller
Quyền lợi được hưởng
We offer full package with attractive benefit :
· 5.5 working days
· Staff Accommodation for off shore associates
· Home Leave Allowances based upon position.
· Full meals
· Uniform and laundry
· Worldwide complimentary accommodation with Hyatt after one year of service.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Always present and preserve the image of the resort through correct behavior and attitude in dealing with colleagues and customers.
• Strong supervisor
• Follow instructions carefully and able to provide feedback
• Displays flexibility and high energy levels
• Willingness to learn
• Able to work under high pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Able to speak, read, write and understand language used in the workplace.
• Bachelor of Finance/Accounting.
• Professional Accounting qualification.
• 1-2 year General Accountant experience of 4 or 5 star Resort & Hotel
• Experience of OPERA and SUN system.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
1/ Curriculum vitae verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
2/ 03 ID card certified copy, verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
3/ Family Register certified copy, verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
4/ Health certificate (lastest 6 months)
5/ Related certificate, degree certified copies (lastest 6 months)
6/ Non-criminal Record verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
7/ 03 picture card
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Human Resources Officer - Nhân Viên Hành Chính Nhân Sự (chuyên mảng hành chính, làm việc tại TPHCM)||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|C&B Executive - Chuyên viên tiền lương và chính sách phúc lợi||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Digital Marketing Executive - Làm việc tại tp. HCM||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Executive||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|