- Hạn nộp: 30/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 1 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Assist DOHR to develop and implement detailed
Human Resources plans to support business objectives.
- Liaise with DOHR and Management Committee, regarding potential opportunities and threat so as to be pro-active in addressing changes in the Hotel’s environment.
- Liaise with the DOHR and Management Committee, in driving culture changes in the Hotel.
- Oversee compliance with Labor Legislation, Equal Employee Opportunity Policy, Country legislation, Marriott HR policies and procedures as well as statutory record keeping requirements.
- Organize and direct the efficient and timely hiring of all associates for the Hotel.
- Develop recruitment plans and maintain the Associate Requisition System.
- Recruit on a senior management level and oversee the recruitment of all other levels.
- Provide associate counseling, guidance, career planning.
- Supervise, implement and evaluate Performance Appraisal system.
- Coordinate with DOHR to manage training and development activities including training budget, training needs analysis and program evaluations.
- Ensure that all new employees attend the Hotel Orientation program.
- Conduct training needs analysis of the hotel and departments.
- In conjunction with Department Heads, develop departmental on the job training schedules that meet departmental operating objectives.
- Design, produce and implement training programs to meet specific department/ hotel needs.
- Ensure all staff receives ongoing training in Marriott Corporate Training Programs.
- Monitor all training activities conducted on and off site.
- Provide management Training and Development programs to address identified needs and Corporate Policy.
- Assist DOHR in Development Department Heads so that they may improve their Human Resources Management practices within their area.
- Assist DOHR to develop and administer Corporate and Hotel Human Resources Policies.
- Identify, develop and promote or transfer Hotel associates who demonstrate potential for advancement.
- Uphold the Company’s Cares culture by demonstrating the Star Service Standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
- Drive all Marriott Programs and ensure that the culture of the hotel reflects this.
- Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety rules, and related Sheraton and Marriott Policies.
1. Promote employee retention through selective recruitment and careful monitoring of turnover statistics.
2. Advise on Labor code interpretation and staffing guides to facilitate cost effective manpower scheduling.
3. Promote optimal productivity levels through the counseling and training of Managers.
4. Maintain effective Annual Leave and Sick Leave records to minimize wastage and facilitate labor flexing in low periods of business.
5. Oversee cost effective manpower utilization.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional working environment
- Long term career opportunity in an international organization
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management, Hotel Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Recruitment management role or similar position.
- Fluent English.
- Good communication skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to hoteljob.vn or see the contact details.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 88 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
- (028) 3827 2828
Sheraton is one of the thirty famous brands owned by Marriott International, Inc. with more than 7,300 properties in over 134 countries and territories around the world. Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a leading 5-star hotel strategically located in the heart of downtown of Ho Chi Minh’s business and entertainment district. At Sheraton, our associates are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of service. Sheraton - The World's gathering place. We will provide successful candidates with attractive benefits, excellent working conditions, dynamic and professional working environment, great career advancements and diversified training opportunities.