Chef de Cuisine
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
BASIC PURPOSE: Plan, organize, control and direct the work of employees in the Kitchen Department responsible for outlet food preparation while ensuring superior quality and consistency.
1. Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Kitchen’s food production area to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
2. Create, Plan and develop menus and recipes, ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared through production and demonstration, utilize creative menu planning to minimizing waste.
3. Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control.
4. Ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Thien Thai Hotel, local, regulations are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
5. Maintain control systems which will assure quality and portion consistency, monitor food shipments to ensure they meet established purchasing specifications as well and foster an awareness of the importance of food preparation and quality.
6. Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met, coordinate menu tastings and pre-meal meetings to educate staff on food taste and preparation methods, attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments; interact directly with guests to ascertain satisfaction.
7. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary : 20 -> 25 millions VND
Yêu cầu công việc
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education: degree/diploma specializing in culinary arts, or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: More than five years previous experience in culinary/food supervisory, kitchen setup & gourmet cuisines development & preparation.
Skills and Abilities: Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems. Requires the ability to operate and utilize culinary production equipment and tools.
No. of employees supervised: 10
Travel required: None
Hours required: Eight to ten hour shifts; scheduled days and work hours may vary based on need.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
A copy of
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Sous Chef/ Bếp phó (Hongkong)||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry CDP||27/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Cuisine||27/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Parties - CDP (Cold/Hot/ Butchery Kitchen)||30/09/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Demi Chef De Partie (Western/Asian)- Tổ phó bếp||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie Western/Asian - Ca trưởng bếp Âu/Á||28/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Steward Supervisor/ Giám sát tạp vụ bếp||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine||30/06/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Chef de partie||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|