Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Duty Manager is responsible and accountable for all operations in relation to the Front Desk and Lobby area of the Hotel while on duty.
- Responsible for Front Desk day to day operation smoothly.
- The Duty Manager will be the first contact if a guest is looking for a member of management team. In dealing with these situations, the Duty Manager must ensure that they use tact and diplomacy to rectify quickly the situations, reaching the guest satisfaction but as well respecting the procedures and organization of Diamond Sea Hotel.
- Co-ordinates with all departments concerned in order to maintain Front Office functions properly.
- Answers guests inquires, handles complaints and attend to the needs of the guests.
- Promotes and maintains good public relations.
- Motivates and maintains good staff relations.
- Provide immediate reference whenever required.
- Be aware of current in-house situation at all times.
- Assist Guest Service Agent, Guest Relation Officer, Business Center, Operator, Concierge to offer best services to hotel guest as well as help them in any difficult situations.
- Handles guest complaints and other related problems and reports on the log book.
- Conducts and ensures the neat of appearance of front office attendant as well as correct attitude and behaviour, discusses problems that encountered on this point with front office manager, assistant front office manager and their shift leaders.
- Being constantly aware of all rates and rate structures in place within Diamond Sea Hotel and to whom they are applicable.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- A attractive salary and benefit package will offer to successful candidate
- All benefit acording to Labor Law
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduated, major in Hospitality School or Training are preferred
- At least 2-3 years in a similar position in customer service industry.
- Familiar with the Hotel Computer Management System is preferred
- Good communication in English.
- Can work under pressure, pleasing personality, polite and courteous
- Friendly, highly engaged and committed to pleasing the guests, diplomatic.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
A copy of 1. Resume 2. ID card/Passport 3. Diploma/University Degree 4. Certificate (If have) 5. Pictures - size 3x4 6. Resident book Your profile should be sent to email address: Gửi email and selected candidate will be contacted to join interview shortly.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|