1. Personally handle contact with all Local, International and English speaking media.
2. Together with the DOSM, plan and develop promotional and communications strategies via internet, GDS, media, placement of advertising as directed, printed materials and other sales & promotional tools as directed.
3. Drive Online Marketing in conjunction with the regional online marketing manager based in Bangkok.
4. When required, support Divisional Online Distribution Manager to provide monthly and quarterly analysis including performance of campaigns and channels, along with return on investment statistics. Maximize and optimize the performance of all online marketing channels based on these results.
5. To support and leverage implementation of best practices in marketing, operations and reporting to Divisional Online Marketing team.
6. Plan and implement Press Release plan including research and writing in conjunction with the DOSM.
7. Work with Food and Beverage Outlet Managers & Asst. Food & Beverage Manager/ Director of F&B in coordinating food promotions requiring international imput eg. Chefs, sponsorships, prizes etc.
8. Work with the Asst. Food & Beverage Manager/ Director of F&B in identifying a local charity for Sheraton to support and subsequent events and media exposure.
9. Assist Asst. Food & Beverage Manager/ Director of F&B in communicating and maintaining good relationship with local and Vietnamese speaking media.
10. Demonstrate effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
11. Plan and develop promotional rates and packages in conjunction with the Asst. Food & Beverage Manager/ Director of F&B.
12. Ensure all associates have a high level of product knowledge so they are able to explain services and facilities to clients a required.
13. Develop an awareness of, and appreciation for, the richness of the cultural diversity of our clients, staff and location
14. Participate in preparation and planning of the Annual Operation Plan, Departmental Objectives and other costs related to the Annual Budget.
15. Ensure files, correspondence and other relevant business documentation are maintained.
16. Ensure all product information is correct in all forms of communication such as internet, media, Starlink, printed etc.
17. In conjunction with the DOSM and HR, ensure effective recruitment, training and certification of associates within the department.
18. Demonstrate working knowledge of all tasks within the area of responsibility.
19. Encourage & support training programs
20. Develop staff to enable promotion within the Department.
21. Implement opportunities for quality team building.
22. Conduct regular staff meetings to keep staff and management informed and to foster two-way communication. Involve associates in aspects of decision making. Encourage creativity and initiative. Encourage the benefits of multi-skilling and job rotation.
23. Communicate corporate initiatives to staff.
24. Uphold the Company's Cares culture by demonstrating the Star Service Standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
25. Provide support to the DOSM.
26. Co-ordination of marketing aspects of the departments operation to ensure that the services of the Department are delivered to guests or internal customers with the aim of exceeding guest expectations and in accordance with Sheraton’s standards and procedures.
27. Align management style, working practices and conduct with Sheraton Saigon Hotel &Tower’s Vision, Corporate Values and policies. To comply with Sheraton’s Code of Conduct at all times.
28. Be well versed and knowledgeable of Sheraton Fire and Evacuation procedures as well as health and safety requirements in the Workplace. Ensure employees are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity.
29. Undertake additional duties as requested by the Department Manager and Hotel Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Competitive salary and benefits
Professional working environment
Long term career opportunity
Free duty meals, uniform and parking
Yêu cầu công việc
- Business or marketing-related degree
- At least 4-5 years of marketing experience-relevant roles
- Excellent communication skills vocal and written
- Fluent English & Vietnamese Language
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV to hoteljob.vn or Staff Entrance - Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers (88 Dong Khoi, Dist.1).
We will be reviewing your qualifications and experience with available positions at the present time, and should your application be short-listed, we will then contact you for an interview.
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Vui lòng làm theo các chính sách này khi đánh giá một nhà tuyển dụng:
Không đăng các đánh giá không thật với mục đích làm tăng
hoặc giảm xếp hạng
Không đăng nội dung lạm dụng, thù hận, đe dọa hoặc quấy rối
Không đăng nội dung chứa lời tục tĩu hoặc công kích
Đừng mạo danh bất kỳ người nào, không xuyên tạc mối liên kết
của bạn với một người hoặc tổ chức.
Không đăng thông tin riêng tư bí mật của bạn và người khác,
như địa chỉ thực, số bằng lái xe, CMND hoặc bất kỳ thông tin nào khác thuộc về quyền sở hữu cá nhân
Nội dung đăng nên dễ đọc, đúng chính tả, không sử dụng viết
hoa và chấm câu quá nhiều.
Đăng thông tin rõ ràng, có giá trị và trung thực.
Cố gắng đăng nội dung bao gồm cả ưu điểm và nhược điểm.
Sử dụng đúng ngữ pháp và kiểm tra chính tả của bạn.
Hãy tử tế với người khác, không công kích hoặc đăng đánh giá
với mục đích triệt hạ một cá nhân hay doanh nghiệp nào đó. Cùng nhau xây dựng một môi trường văn
minh và lịch sự.
Sheraton is one of the thirty famous brands owned by Marriott International, Inc. with more than 7,300 properties in over 134 countries and territories around the world. Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a leading 5-star hotel strategically located in the heart of downtown of Ho Chi Minh’s business and entertainment district.
At Sheraton, our associates are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of service. Sheraton - The World's gathering place.
We will provide successful candidates with attractive benefits, excellent working conditions, dynamic and professional working environment, great career advancements and diversified training opportunities.