- Hạn nộp: 25/08/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Assists in the preparation and updates of the Front Office Departmental Operations Manual.
• Assists the Front Office Manager to conduct regular communications meetings and ensures that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
• Represents the Rooms function on the hotel's Executive Committee in the absence of the Director of Rooms and Front Office Manager.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Ensures that all Front Office employees deliver the brand promise and provide courteous, professional and exceptional guest service at all times.
• Ensures that Front Office employees provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
• Assists in greeting and checking-in VIP and Long Stay guests.
• Ensures that all Front Office employees are familiar with the hotel’s products and services.
• Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
• Spends time in Front Office areas during peak periods to ensure that the area is managed well by the respective team and delivers the brand promise.
• Establishes a rapport with guests and maintains good customer relationship.
• Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
• Ensures that the Front Office operates with the lowest possible cost structure while also delivering on the brand promise to the guest, proactively managing costs based on key performance indicators.
• Maximises rooms’ sales and revenues for the hotel through appropriate yield management, upselling and inventory management initiatives, working closely with the relevant Heads of Department and Front Office employees.
• Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
• Assists in monthly reforecast, as appropriate.
• Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Rooms Division.
• Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
• Assists in weekly yield and revenue management meetings, as necessary.
• Assists in the preparation, utilisation and update of the Annual Marketing Plan.
• To ensure that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
• To ensure that all Hyatt Purpose, Hyatt Values, Brand Promise are communicated and implemented.
• Supports the implementing, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
• Monitors rooms’ standards in general, working through the respective Head of Department to take corrective action where necessary.
• Conducts frequent and thorough inspections of guest rooms and Rooms areas in general together with the Housekeeping Manager and other Assistant Managers - Front Office.
• Ensures the strict control of room keys.
• Assists in securing external guest accommodation in overbooking situations.
• Ensures that public areas are clean and up to standard.
• Ensures that all daily arrival V.I.P. rooms, special request rooms, and long stay guest rooms are pre-blocked in advance, that Housekeeping is notified and that each room is prepared with the appropriate welcome amenities.
• Ensures that all V.I.P. and long stay guests are met on arrival by an Assistant Manager – Front Office.
• Works closely with the Housekeeping and Engineering Departments to block rooms as necessary for maintenance.
• Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
• Assists in making sure that all Touches of Hyatt and the Rooms Top 20 have been implemented.
• Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Ensures that the Front Office employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
• Ensures that all guest details are entered correctly in accordance with the principles of clean data.
• Assists in the recruitment and selection of all Front Office employees; follows hotel guidelines when recruiting and uses a competency-based approach to selecting employees.
• Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all Front Office employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
• Conducts annual Performance Development Discussions with Front Office employees, supports them in their professional development goals.
• Plans and implements effective training programmes for all Front Office employees in coordination with the Training Manager and Departmental Trainers.
• Supports Departmental Trainers through ongoing feedback and assistance at monthly meetings.
• Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Front Office employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
• Prepares and posts weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
• Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
• Supports the implementation of The People Philosophy, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
• Ensures that employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
• Ensures that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
• Feedbacks the results of the Colleague Experience Survey and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Uniform according to hotel standard and uniform laundry service is provided
- Meal and parking lot in accordance with working shifts is provided
- Access to Clinic service, Locker and Bathroom area
- Professional yet friendly working environment
- Potential career path and network in hospitality industry.
- As hotel policy & labor law
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 2 years experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
How to Apply:
- Send CV to email: Nộp hồ sơ (CV in English) with the title: [HANRH] - Date - Position - Full name
- Recruitment telephone no: +84.24.2230.1234
- Add: 36 Le Duc Tho, My Dinh II, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Human Resources Department - Human Resources Secretary