Quản lý Truyền Thông - Marcom Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1. Overall duty
- Develop and implement the Marketing & Communications Plan for The Pearl Hoi An
• Implement Marketing Communications Strategy (goals, tactics and actions) to achieve and exceed forecasted revenue figures in Rooms and other revenue generating departments
• Planning & Development: implement, maximize, monitor and evaluate the property's communication objectives, strategies, including advertising, public relations and graphics and collaterals aligned with corporate guidelines
• Trends and Competition: create plan and strategy with the team to keep a close eye on competitor work (globally and locally) but also on broader industry trends and news relevant to our business.
• Event Management & Partnership: Event planning and implementation, quality control for corporate and partnership events. Initiate marketing and co-branding, sponsorship opportunities.
• Administration: Establish and monitor annual / monthly marketing communications budgets, including above the line advertising, public relations, sales promotions and publicity that will form part of the hotel’s business plan.
• Develops and maintains active contacts with the press and key media people, increase media exposures and attentions and organize local and international media trip and engagement.
• Recommends and develops proposals and directs and implements below the line sales promotions to support the advertising and sales campaigns
• Customers relations management: constantly maintain and update hotel database and segmentation, create content for hotel e-newsletter
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- International Working Environment
- Internal Career Advancement
- Training Opportunities within The Ascott Group
Yêu cầu công việc
• 5 years of marketing & communications experience, preferably in hospitality industry, strong digital integration
• Bachelor's degree required in PR-Marketing major.
• Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good leadership skills
• Be creative and innovative
• Well groomed at all times to maintain a professional impression of the group
• Excellent guests and clients relations
• Be results focused and be able to implement activities to drive revenue
• Be very proficient in Microsoft applications
• Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely proactive with all activities to support the property
• Be able to work effectively as part of a dynamic team
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV with full information of experiences, education and personal information shall be sent to email address at Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Security Supervisor - Giám sát An ninh||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Driver - Nhân viên lái xe||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Chef - Trưởng Bếp Bánh||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Concierge Officer - Nhân viên hỗ trợ thông tin khách hàng (Giao tiếp tốt Tiếng Trung hoặc Tiếng Hàn)||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|